Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotmail

Billyboy294

I have Hotmail and want to increase the text size,

But i dont have the 'taskbar' with the list of letters (A etc) under the main taskbar which allows you to change the size,

How do i get this list.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

What mail app and OS are you using?

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

What mail app and OS are you using?

Not sure what you mean by mail app but i use Outlook -Hotmail. I normally use Firefox but also  have IE. I am on Win 7.

On Windows 8 and above there are apps.

If using outlook.com in a web browser there should be a row of icons under the title when editing a mail. 5th icon from left is font size.

If that row isn't there, check you are in "rich text" mode on the options drop down menu. If in "plain text" the icons dissappear.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

in your webbrowser, (firefox), hold the left control key and scroll the mouse middle scroll to increase/descrease the font text size

On Windows 8 and above there are apps.

If using outlook.com in a web browser there should be a row of icons under the title when editing a mail. 5th icon from left is font size.

If that row isn't there, check you are in "rich text" mode on the options drop down menu. If in "plain text" the icons dissappear.

I saw the row of icons on my friends computer but he has Win 8.1. and i dont have them  on 7 or XP and at Options (where I looked first) there is no mention of Text.

in your webbrowser, (firefox), hold the left control key and scroll the mouse middle scroll to increase/descrease the font text size

Many thanks for that. It worked and I checked that it caried over to the next opening.

Archived