IGNORED

Looking for a large amount of Photos to buy.

Jimholio

Hey!

Not sure I am posting this in the right section but here it goes..

I am looking for, preferably, unused photos that reflects on Thai life in general, involving everything from culture to beaches and night life all over Thailand, if they are shot around Phuket, Pattaya or the islands around, that would be prefered, but anything goes.

The pictures does not need to be incredibly professional, and a resolution of 1024x768 would be enough for my upcoming project.

I am gonna need a large amount of pictures, hence a good bulk price will be necessary

Payment through Paypal only.

This project will in no way be competing with pattaya-addicts.com

Care to enlighten us with more information on this project ?

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Care to enlighten us with more information on this project ?

I wish I could, but as i am not alone on this project and its quite early in the development stage I would stab myself in the back by doing so.

However I can say that part of any eventual money on this project will go to charity in Thailand, and to specify children in Thailand.

Edited by Jimholio

Go to Thailand for a month or two and with your camera shoot pics and then you may have some of the best pics ever.

I have done this for years & I have thousands of great pics.

I would not sell them, but would post some here if I could but I can not as The forum has limited me.

My friends keep inviting me to join new web sites but no I would not want to be a mod or a owner of a site/forum just a member is enough for me.

who owns the pics in the end

and what sort money per pic

i've got probably 40 or 50 quality ones.

pm me with details

cheers

Member since Dec 06.

i might be talked into selling every photo i have taken in LOS over 25 years for US$ 1,000,000.

30,000 photos, 3,000 girls (mostly hot chicks).

yes, i'm serious.

i might be talked into selling every photo i have taken in LOS over 25 years for US$ 1,000,000.

30,000 photos, 3,000 girls (mostly hot chicks).

yes, i'm serious.

Cheap then ?????? :P

LOL.

Well as i said im not looking for over the top professional photo's.

I can pay between 1-5$ per photo depending on quality and in what area.

Would very much prefer to buy a package tho.

I could be using stockexpert or similiar and get exactly what i want, but then the pictures can be found all over internet, which i dont want.

I wanna maintain some uniqueness, hence the pictures that i buy should not be posted on internet, but the owner may use for anything else.

Oh and altho 1000$ would be cheap for 30.000 photos, i wont be needing that kind of amounts :unsure:

Make me a top 100 from that? :)

Edited by Jimholio

I have several thousand pics of Thailand taken in various places. All resolutions 2Mpx and up. You can contact me by PM for more info and to arrange to have a look; we can arrange a bulk price for the whole lot or any subset if you'd like.

Some examples:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/pics-...orm-t27315.html

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Traff...aya-t26027.html

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Vient...ani-t24791.html

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Shoot...ayo-t20662.html

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Templ...aya-t18050.html

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

I have pics from Samui, Phuket, Phangnan, a village near cambodia, bangkok, kanchantaburi, and pattaya. Probably a few others I forgot about. How much you looking to spend? If you should purchase from me, I will donate the money to charity in Thailand. PM with a figure for number of photos looking for.