Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Girl friendly hotels Soi 7/8 with jacuzzi and mirrors? (or elsewhere in Pattaya)

Arator

Hi guys!

you got any tips on girl-friendly hotels in Patts (preferably Soi 7/8 or close) where they have in-suite Jacuzzi and large mirrors?  Anywhere else in Pattaya would be OK too (Soi Diana, Buakhaow etc,) would be OK too...  

I know it's a tall order but maybe there is something around..  It doesn't need to be a budget hotel but i really want to have a Jacuzzi in-suite..  You do not believe how that can get the girls purring...    And mirrors are just so i can see what the girl is doing to me + vice versa.. :-)

Arator

On the ground 14-22/September and 14-22/November 2015

Holy crap!  Their homepage looks like absolute crap!  Need to look into it further.. Maybe Agoda

this was 2011 china garden jacuzzi room ...great for water sports 

..appears to fit what your looking for

Pattaya 2011 GBPics 107.JPG

this was 2011 china garden jacuzzi room ...great for water sports 

..appears to fit what your looking for

ohh man you don't know how much time i was looking for a picture of the large jakuzi room in the chinese Gardens

THANK YOU !!!!

also if you have some more pictures of the room can you share ?

also if you have some more pictures of the room can you share ?

The times they are a changing :Think1::GoldenSmile1:

The times they are a changing :Think1::GoldenSmile1:

i just wish someone had a good photo of the big jakuzi room in the chinese gardens...

looking for ages for one ...

i stayed there on 2 trips in 2011 and 2012 if my memory of dates is correct ..... took a few pics but the one above was an awesome night

few pics from the room as requested

not sure how the room standard is these days but chinagarden still seems to get good reviews

Pattaya 2011 GBPics 021.JPG

Pattaya 2011 GBPics 165.JPG

Holiday June 2012 234.JPG

i like it !! woww amazing girl !!! and liked the chain as well ! :) 

were did you get her from ? any detailes ? looks like you took her from the Castle..

(i'm talking about the blue eyed one)

One with the blue eyes wasn't a proper girl ........your forgetting these photographs are 3 and 4 years old, I never met any of them snce so have no details time moves on

Well.. Booked CG for my November trip..  Will post photos of the room.. you just need to have some patience :-)

(Big change for my, i've always stayed near Soi 7/8 before but it's getting to be a minefield now with ex BFs in almost every bar..  And this one 19-year old girl who hates me for not BFing her  (She is a stunner but i can't see myself walking hand-in-hand with her as i'm 51 .-)

Arator

Archived