IGNORED

English speaking lessons - on the darkside

bedbandit

hi all 
my GF wants to carry on learning English , she dose not want to travel all the way to pattaya klang as we now live on the darkside.
I've not really seen any schools , but I've not really been looking.

she really wants to learn sentence building , her English is quite good i think , and her reading and writing  is not very understandable

I've seen the books they learn from at the schools , and i wasn't to impressed, they seem to learn alot of words that are not normally used in everyday conversations, her last teacher was a thai lady , id prefer her to learn from a thai speaking flanng on the darkside

thanks all  

My girl is attending a place in Naklua...I’ll ask her the name and post it. 

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I hope that teacher has a better command of English than you (“she dose not want to travel”, “and i wasn't to impressed”, “alot of words”).

I hope that teacher has a better command of English than you (“she dose not want to travel”, “and i wasn't to impressed”, “alot of words”).

Maybe PA should have a spell checker

Archived