IGNORED

NFL FOOTBALL

steveh

I will be arriving in Pattaya tomorrow and would like to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers play in the Hall of Fame game Monday morning at 0600. I am from Pittsburgh and would love to watch the game somewhere with the Pattaya Steeler Nation.

Your best bet is Chikncoop beer bar. They are known for showing college and pro football. They have a facebook page.

Check Tequila Reef.  They open sometimes to show special games (Superbowl, Stanley Cup) ect...

Go Carolina Panthers.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

Think I'm a little late to help the OP, but I don't know that preseason games are going to be easy to find on TV in Pattaya.

The suggestions above are great for the regular season and play-offs, although I often opt for watching on my laptop via Slingbox, depending upon the time of the game.

thanks for the tips, I'll be there in September during regular season, will check these places out. 

Archived