IGNORED

Pre Book or not?

Orbital1979

Have a Business trip in October, only going to manage a couple of days in Patts, does anyone know whether the price is much higher at the hotel if I just rocked up on the day and booked?

Thanks in Advance.

Prices in October will be broadly the same. If your only for a couple of days, the last thing you will want to do is waste time looking for a hotel. If you tell us which part of Patts you prefer and what your budget is, then BMs will surely give you a few recommendations.

I agree, just book something you like and you know your sorted. if your only there for a couple of days its not worth wasting time bargain hunting

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

If you know your exact dates/times and preferences then best to book in advance as most places may only give you the standard tariff.

You may get lucky but can you be arsed wasting valuable Pattaya time?  :WinkGrin1:

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

id book in advanc e

Thanks for the swift responses,ill probably book one of the LK's.

If you are not on a budget I think book when you get there as there is always plenty around , if you have not been there before and since you are on a short stay it is probably better to go where others recommend , whatever have fun and good luck.

I usually find on the occasions when I have booked I walk past perfectly good places to find the one I paid for already but I travel light.

• 3 weeks later...

If you are going in the high season i.e. from Novemebr to June then you should always book in advance. and during the low season you can just walk in as most of the hotels will be empty.

Archived