IGNORED

New Visas

GtotheM

The Tourism and Sports Ministry and tourism operators have hailed the approval of multiple-entry visas effective for six months as a measure that will help to attract more tourists to the country.

The ministerial regulation under the Immigration Act of 1979, approved by Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha on Tuesday, will allow tourists to get a visa enabling them to make multiple entries into Thailand...

Full article http://bangkokpost.com/news/general/645828/multiple-visa-a-trade-boon-say-operators

They also mention how they are trying for 12 month visas.

That's good news.

Now, lets see how they regulate the hell out of it and fuck it all up. I can imagine them saying you can't get another for a year, or you need to check in every three days, or some other such nonsense. But, I'm really hoping this is going to be straightforward with no surprises.

Now let's make it easier to buy condos :)

Any easing and simplifying visa is good news. I personally took the phrase "attract" good tourists ''. I would like to know who are the good guys and good quality tourists. Arguably, those who will spend a lot of money, or to refrain from the country's long period of time? But that's another thread.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Archived