Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Can't decide

Jambo22

Hey guys, was just wondering if anyone had any info on these hotels

Page 10

hotel J

Mantra Pura

I'm going out first the first time on January and I was wondering if anyone knew these hotels policies on guests and if the hotels are suited for single guys? Thanks in advance

Hey guys, was just wondering if anyone had any info on these hotels

Page 10

Hotel J

Mantra Pura

I'm going out first the first time on January and I was wondering if anyone knew these hotels policies on guests and if the hotels are suited for single guys? Thanks in advance

How long are you staying?? I have always preferred Condo's and Never used hotels. I just find Condo's a lot easier and you may want to look itno that option.

Page 10 in the best of those by far.Hotel J you have to like a mountain goat to get around the joint.Mantra Pura is not in Pattaya it is in Naklua to far out for a first visit I think.Just my opinion,Page 10 is expensive at that time of the year,have a look at hotels in Soi 13 will be a bit cheaper

Ive stayed in Page 10. No complaints.. Great little place

Page 10 by a mile! It's girl friendly & it's located in the centre of Patts...walking distance to Central festival mall & WS.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers guys, I'm looking around the forum and it's hard to choose! Anyway a bit about me going may help! I usually prefer to go out later at night( during the day I like to stay by the pool and have a few beers and relax) I like going to bars at first then off to a nightclub, so some good nightclubs close to my hotel would be handy! I'm travelling myself but I'm starting to get a bit anxious about it if I'm being honest! Anyway thanks again for the reply's!

I suggest you page10, one I have stayed and it is really nice. very close to mall and walking st. for the next time, I am also thinking to stay at there.

"Good guys go to heaven, bad guys go to Pattaya"

The nightclubs are at Walking Street, Page 10 is great location, as its in the middle of everywhere

Soi 7 and 8 couple of sois away, LK Metro around the corner shopping malls on your doorstep. Walking Street 5 mins away and Soi 6 5 mins away the other way

Archived