IGNORED

iphone 6s and iphone 5s on uk 3mobile network ..... question

skorpio

i need to sell these,  they are unopened in box ,  do you think the guys in tukcom can unlock/ jailbreak them  or even buy them from me ?  

they are bought in uk and they are on 3 mobile network.       also how much could i get for them . 

advise needed thanks

20150803_093108.jpg

Jailbraking is so easy now but with so many fakes around you might find it hard to get what they are potentially worth. I'm an Android guy so cant comment if its easy/possible to unlock them from 3.

Stick an add in the classifieds of some of the other Thai forums and private sell them you stand a better chance of getting closer to the actual value.

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

Both my iPhone's from three came already unlocked. I have checked and they work with any sim. Apparently as long as you update the iOS and connect to iTunes you should get a service message and then your phone is unlocked. Check their website. Full details on there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

August 2015: 1st Trip [Report] | November 2015: 2nd trip | February/March 2016: 3rd trip | August 2016: 4th Trip [Report

November 2016: 5th Trip booked | December 2016: Moving to Thailand :D

im willing to buy , if they are cheap . cheap !! 

if you are game , please send a PM 

:Think1:  :Think1:  :Think1:

I think since about 18 months ago all 3 network mobile  phones come unlocked now.I am on the 3 network and my Samsung galaxy I got on contract was already unlocked, but previously 18 months before I had to get them unlocked.

• 2 months later...

You still have them ??

Pm me if so...

I thought all GMS-based iPhones after the 5 were sold unlocked.. You should NEVER need to jailbreak! The last few security exploits were specifically targeting jailbroken iPhones (and as it makes them a liability, the cash value of jailbroken phones is lower). 

Archived