IGNORED

Nikon P900 - The Perfect Perv Camera

Woofiee

Did a max zoomtest a few minutes ago this morning at 08:00, still some morning mist in the air.

First picture taken at 24mm wide angle from inside my room in South Pattaya.

Next picture is taken handheld with vibration reduction on with max optical zoom at 83 X!

Pretty steady and still very good clear photo, considering it's handheld!

Last photo taken on tripod with selftimer and vibration reduction off, even better! :ThumbUp6:

Plahgat

DSCN0122.JPG

DSCN0121.JPG

DSCN0123.JPG

When no money... she no give honey! 

Another handheld 83 X max zoom photo with vibration reduction turned on, taken in the afternoon sun.

Pictures taken from my balcony in South Pattaya.

On first picture taken with 24 mm, you can hardly see the sign on top of The Base Condo,

but when zooming in at 83 X = 2000 mm it's pretty clear to see even some smaller details! 

Simply amazing! :Fuck_Knows:

Plahgat

The Base 2.JPG

The Base 1.JPG

Excellent, Plahgat - I had hoped someone on the ground would nab one of these...but I think you're going to have to better identify the targets in the photos (maybe a red circle?). Got no idea which buildings you're shooting in the first set, and the above (The Base) only worked thanks to their large typograpy...

Seriously, this is amazing - so where are the other bird photos?   :WinkGrin1:

Excellent, Plahgat - I had hoped someone on the ground would nab one of these...but I think you're going to have to better identify the targets in the photos (maybe a red circle?). Got no idea which buildings you're shooting in the first set, and the above (The Base) only worked thanks to their large typograpy...

Seriously, this is amazing - so where are the other bird photos?   :WinkGrin1:

The targets are right in the center of the first pictures! :WinkGrin1:

Still looking for some nice "seabirds" to shoot, mostly "walruses" on Pattaya Beach! :WinkGrin1:

Plahgat

sorry can't edit my earlier postings so here they are with red circles right on the targets!

DSCN0122 a.JPG

The Base 2a.JPG

Archived