IGNORED

Why no hot dogs?

Hi guys!  I've always wondered why it's not possible to buy European/american style hot dogs in bar areas? I'm sure there would be a lot of money to be made..  Some restaurant owner should set up a franchise where they provide the carts/stalls and train some Thais (super easy) and they could make trips around the bars selling hot dogs to Farangs..  Maybe it's just not that easy to find the sausages in Thailand?

Arator

On the ground 14-22/September and 14-22/November 2015

Plenty of places selling them especially around bar areas, have you not been here before???

Hot dogs are found all over Pattaya, and if you after the odd Danish sausages quite a few off the Danish bars/restaurant got them on the menu.

One of the hotdog stands you'll find western hot dogs are these: http://th.openrice.com/en/chonburi/restaurant/hamburger-denmark-pattaya/435338

Danish Wiener   index.jpg

Yes hot dogs everywhere in carts and in restaurants. My fav hotel Dania(Danish) have them and some very good smorrebrod also.

Hi guys!  I've always wondered why it's not possible to buy European/american style hot dogs in bar areas? I'm sure there would be a lot of money to be made..  Some restaurant owner should set up a franchise where they provide the carts/stalls and train some Thais (super easy) and they could make trips around the bars selling hot dogs to Farangs..  Maybe it's just not that easy to find the sausages in Thailand?

Arator

Pooks has what you are looking for

Pooks has what you are looking for

Yes big and small fat or thin whatever your fancy it can be found at pooks  sausage bar 55555.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Yeah,and what about a meat pie and sausage roll cart too.

Ahh.. I guessed there would be hotdogs in restaurants ...    But it's not like i have this urge to go somewhere to eat a hotdog..  it's when i see the cart when i get a craving... :-)  and never seen a hotdog cart at Soi 7-8     

Thanks for replies :-)

Arator

Yeah,and what about a meat pie and sausage roll cart too.

Seen plenty of those as well. BTW Denmark burger carts do a great bratwhorst

I think the OP meant hot dogs sold dirty dog style like you see those carts on city streets (New York, etc.).

It's not like I've been looking for them, but I haven't noticed any carts selling hot dogs American style carts anywhere around Walking Street or the Soi's.

I know 7-11 and some restaurants have them.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Ramsey Snow - the ladyboy hating  proprietor of  Pattaya Meats - began adding organic filler:

post-84480-0-38003000-1438017168.gif

I think the OP meant hot dogs sold dirty dog style like you see those carts on city streets (New York, etc.).

It's not like I've been looking for them, but I haven't noticed any carts selling hot dogs American style carts anywhere around Walking Street or the Soi's.

I know 7-11 and some restaurants have them.

Exactly!  Sitting in a Bar Beer at 1 AM and see a hot dog cart..  It's a no-brainer :-)

Arator

Anybody ever try one of those 7-11 hotdogs, the ones that have been sitting spinning for several hours on the stand next to the counter  ?   :).

I have never seen anyone buy one, and I have never seen a 7/11 staff member put a hotdog on the stand, or take one off ever

Anybody ever try one of those 7-11 hotdogs, the ones that have been sitting spinning for several hours on the stand next to the counter  ?   :).

I have never seen anyone buy one, and I have never seen a 7/11 staff member put a hotdog on the stand, or take one off ever

I bought one for a Soi dog and he refused it.

Seen plenty of those as well. BTW Denmark burger carts do a great bratwhorst

Leally?

What about a cart that brings around fresh fruit?

I think that would be a home run no?

Me neither. It's one of life's mysteries similar to why on the profile page here you can set your country (and flag) as Scotland or Wales, but England doesn't exist.

• 2 weeks later...

Big sasauge at soi 6/1

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Big sasauge at soi 6/1

Are you speaking from experiance??

Yes walked down there before ...figured i help the guy out with good advice

Hey! I saw a cart selling hotdogs with a "stick in the ass" i.e. not with the bun but with a stick through the sausage.  Was my last day in Patts and it was around 3PM

So the´re is some to be had..   but with no bun :(

Hey! I saw a cart selling hotdogs with a "stick in the ass" i.e. not with the bun but with a stick through the sausage.  Was my last day in Patts and it was around 3PM

So the´re is some to be had..   but with no bun :(

In Pattaya, that's probably not a bad thing.

Would you want some hot dog vendor manhandling your hot dog buns with their bare hands, hands that haven't been washed in months, hands used to touch cock, wipe ass, pick nose, sneeze into, etc. etc.?

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I rather have mexican tacos with grilled onions to down with my cold beer at 1am.

Archived