IGNORED

Rugby Setanta on Sophon Cable TV

kevin2013

Just moved into new apartment - only have Sophon Cable TV at the moment

Previously, there was Setanta channel on Sophon to watch the rugby……now I cannot find it

Is it still on Sophon?

Or has something changed?

Thanks

I think it is about channel 68

Good man!!  :ThumbUp6:

Found it…..it does not have its own channel now I think. It is comes under Astro Supersports 3

• 2 weeks later...

Setanta is on True these days 1500b gold package. Astro plays some Rugby but same as Sophon will play a replay of a Union game at times in preference to a live Leauge game. About the only way to get both is a ILikeHd sub which gives you Setanta and Premier Sports amongst others, need to have a reasonable Internet connection though.

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

Setanta is on True these days 1500b gold package. Astro plays some Rugby but same as Sophon will play a replay of a Union game at times in preference to a live Leauge game. About the only way to get both is a ILikeHd sub which gives you Setanta and Premier Sports amongst others, need to have a reasonable Internet connection though.

just got the 3bb 15 mbps modem installed yesterday, getting about 9.5 mbps in reality…….thought I might get a bot more than two thirds of advertised

Subscribed to True before……don't see any value in paying 1500-1600 just for Setanta and fuck all else worth watching.

Far better to get Phils box maybe plus the ILikeHD service, will at least be tons of channels with something decent to watch

• 4 weeks later...

Good man!!  :ThumbUp6:

Found it…..it does not have its own channel now I think. It is comes under Astro Supersports 3

Where the hell have they moved Setanta to now?

Tuned in to watch the England-Ireland game…..nowhere to be found!

If you google the Astro Supersports schedule it will tell you what games they are showing. If you don't get a ILikeHd sub organized before the world cup you can always pop in here as we will be playing all the games live :)

If you google the Astro Supersports schedule it will tell you what games they are showing. If you don't get a ILikeHd sub organized before the world cup you can always pop in here as we will be playing all the games live :)

Yeah, I think it was trumped by some of the European qualifier poofball games

Saw the France Scotland game later 

On my Minix box I pay 450 per month for a package to get ILikeHDtv in order to get Setanta Sports  for the rugby. It is on T-sportHD 4 which is a True chanel. You can also Google Setanta Asia which shows the TV Schedule for the next 7 days.

However it has never been clear if Setanta are to be showing the World Cup.

Astro Supersport 3  (68) on Sophon  show some of the games but often repeats at a later time.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

just got the 3bb 15 mbps modem installed yesterday, getting about 9.5 mbps in reality…….thought I might get a bot more than two thirds of advertised

Subscribed to True before……don't see any value in paying 1500-1600 just for Setanta and fuck all else worth watching.

Far better to get Phils box maybe plus the ILikeHD service, will at least be tons of channels with something decent to watch

Last year i was also paying 3BB for 15mps and after a spell when i could only get about 6.0 , despite several visits by the Tecnician, I said well I am not paying for 15 if you can only give me 6 so i will just  pay for 10.0. (600 baht) .  Since then i normally get 11.4 on Ookla.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

On my Minix box I pay 450 per month for a package to get ILikeHDtv in order to get Setanta Sports  for the rugby. It is on T-sportHD 4 which is a True chanel. You can also Google Setanta Asia which shows the TV Schedule for the next 7 days.

However it has never been clear if Setanta are to be showing the World Cup.

Astro Supersport 3  (68) on Sophon  show some of the games but often repeats at a later time.

I thought Setanta/BT Sport/Sky Sports were all part of Phil's standard package???

I still have not figured out why you need to pay extra for the ILikeHDTV if all the channels are on Phils standard package????

Last year i was also paying 3BB for 15mps and after a spell when i could only get about 6.0 , despite several visits by the Tecnician, I said well I am not paying for 15 if you can only give me 6 so i will just  pay for 10.0. (600 baht) .  Since then i normally get 11.4 on Ookla.

After 2 weeks with 3BB, I was down to f**king 3, but paying for 15. I only got 9-10 for about 2 days!

Even installed new adsl cable from the room down to the condo managers office, and still getting 3

Told 3BB to put my subscription on hold while I am travelling for 2 weeks, then will start shouting at them again next week when I get back

The sports package on its own is now 250b a month. Well worth it for me as I need the service to be bulletproof for the bar. The free servers are probably fine for home use if you don't mind it sometimes having to buffer a bit.

The sports package on its own is now 250b a month. Well worth it for me as I need the service to be bulletproof for the bar. The free servers are probably fine for home use if you don't mind it sometimes having to buffer a bit.

That was my understanding

If you have BIG bandwidth at home, you are probably find with Phil's standard packages….3BB have scuppered that plan!!

If you want something more robust, pay for the ILikeHD thing because they have local servers in Thailand, therefore much less risk of overseas data transmission delays

Archived