IGNORED

Egyptian living in UAE

Sammy69

Hi,

I have an Egyptian passport but I have residency in UAE. I know I can get a visa at the airport but my question is this..to get the visa they have to see my flight tickets plus hotel booking...Say I am staying for a week..do I have to have hotel booking for the whole week? Maybe I stayed in a hotel and wanted to change..so can I have a hotel booking for like 1 day or it must be the whole week to get the visa?

American Muscle

bey0yb.jpg

Any help appreciated:)

American Muscle

bey0yb.jpg

If you're getting a visa on arrival. Just fill out the card with all the info, put down a hotel it doesn't matter how long you stay there they just want to see your passport. They are not caring about the hotel or plane tickets moving along the line forming behind you from the flight is more important. 

Egypt is not on the visa exemption list and appears as you will have to obtain a tourist visa prior to travel.

http://www.thaiembassy.ca/en/visiting-thailand/visas/general-visa-info

Yes I went and asked and turns they require a visa. Another delay that was not expected. 

American Muscle

bey0yb.jpg

Archived