Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Budget apartments in South Pattaya

jackiethai

In the heart of South Pattaya. Located between Shell gas station and CAT Telelcom. Room price start from 3000 - 6000 baht. Convinience and Private, clean room provided. Contact no. 089-7482743 email : [email protected]

DSCF1970__Small_.JPG

DSCF2244__Small_.JPG

DSCF2254__Small_.jpg

DSCF2253__Small_.JPG

DSCF1946__Small_.JPG

DSCF2247__Small_.jpg

Looks alright and a good location

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Do the rooms have a fidge and a safe?

"A lot of people ask me, 'Kenny Powers, you're a giant superstar. You can get any woman. Have you ever paid for sex?' And the answer is yes, I have. Several times, in fact. And it's actually kinda cool. You can negotiate practically anything and sometimes, even just kind of do stuff in the moment that you never agreed to pay for and it goes by without much argument."

-Kenny Powers

What soi is it on? I don't know where Shell/CAT are. but if you say what soi or what other big hotels its close to, that would help a lot. Rooms look good by the way.

What soi is it on? I don't know where Shell/CAT are. but if you say what soi or what other big hotels its close to, that would help a lot. Rooms look good by the way.

Have a look here:

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?7NtRUuVrkc7B8CAA

Now, not wishing to pour scorn, or anything, but, to me, this might well be a cheap deal, but, in NO WAY could it be described as either in a convenient location, or "in the heart of south Pattaya"

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Have a look here:

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?7NtRUuVrkc7B8CAA

Now, not wishing to pour scorn, or anything, but, to me, this might well be a cheap deal, but, in NO WAY could it be described as either in a convenient location, or "in the heart of south Pattaya"

Hedonist

Yes it looks like it's on South Pattaya Rd (Pattaya Tai) and i reckon the location is pretty central with Soi Buakow markets, Tuk Com and Friendship supermarket not far away. It would take about 4 mins on a scooter to get to the back of WS from Second rd.

Good price too, thanks for posting. Do these rates go up much in November? How much is electricity per unit?

Edited by fireblade