Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Avoid JK Bar Near 2nd Road

utopia

Seems to be a lady drink only bar.  Girls there are either very picky or do not barfine.  Luckily only wasted one drink and one lady drink there.  Hopefully place goes out of business soon and replaced with a bar where there are barfinable girls. Spoke with 2 different girls there and got the same, "I no barfine" answer.

Any stunner's there?

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

Any stunner's there?

Couple cute girls, not stunners. Very few girls there always.

Seems to be a lady drink only bar.  Girls there are either very picky or do not barfine.  Luckily only wasted one drink and one lady drink there.  Hopefully place goes out of business soon and replaced with a bar where there are barfinable girls. Spoke with 2 different girls there and got the same, "I no barfine" answer.

Sorry to say this but maybe-for whatever reason-they used this excuse because they didn,t want to go with you :Think1:

"New Age". Girls have enough money from drinks and salary and their sponsors. This is exactly the reason. why would they bother and spend time with farangs, They can go to a disco and enjoy the free time together. On the disco they often play same game.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Archived