IGNORED

Beer bar with FLs and food

Can anyone recommend a beer bar with FLs that serve good Thai food in the Soi Diana / Metro area? Where you can be a hansum man and have some food.

Never seen a beer bar with a kitchen...just bring your own food and order drink or give a BG some baht to get some take away. I recommend the kebob stand at the 7-Eleven

Plenty of street carts in the area, girls will go and grab you whatever you like or you can order what you want and eat it at the bars there. Fair few next to the soi diana beer bars behind papagayo. Some estaurants there will also drop food to you in the bar for you to eat. Buy enough to share with the girls though :)

Plenty of street carts in the area, girls will go and grab you whatever you like or you can order what you want and eat it at the bars there. Fair few next to the soi diana beer bars behind papagayo. Some estaurants there will also drop food to you in the bar for you to eat. Buy enough to share with the girls though :)

I hear you can pass out and sleep there also :GoldenSmile1:

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

bodega bar.........

june 8 033_800x478.jpg

Hahaha yeah I have heard that as well

IMHO it's better to have P4P venues and restaurants separated. As others have said BGs are happy to get you the streetfood of your liking from the carts. Those sois are littered by the carts, so pretty much everything is available.

Can anyone recommend a beer bar with FLs that serve good Thai food in the Soi Diana / Metro area? Where you can be a hansum man and have some food.

Are you looking so you can go there and tell the girls they should charge more ?Maybe tell the bar they should charge higher prices as well.

Archived