IGNORED

Where To Go For Salsa or Latin Dancing or Class

sunsandsurf

Are there any clubs or nightly events for Salsa, Latin, Tango dancing around Pattaya or dance classes?

Looking for some legitimate dancing.

Please don't respond if not on this topic. This is not a mongering topic. If this is not appropriate subject for this forum please let me know.

I would be extremely surprised if there was anything like this around Pattaya...maybe Bangkok may have something.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Town in Town street on Pattaya Klang between big c extra and sukhumvit on the north side of the street. There is a Filipino restaurant and they also teach Salsa dancing. Go in there and ask for Jo Jo. They used to be at Mikes Mexican restaurant every Thursday night for dancing and giving lessons.

Town in Town street on Pattaya Klang between big c extra and sukhumvit on the north side of the street. There is a Filipino restaurant and they also teach Salsa dancing. Go in there and ask for Jo Jo. They used to be at Mikes Mexican restaurant every Thursday night for dancing and giving lessons.

Wow...I am surprised...you learn something every day about this wnderful city called Pattaya!

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I heard there is dancing near soi 3 or 4 in front of a hotel or mini mall kind of deal on Tuesday nights- anyone can confirm the presence of salsa dancing in Pattaya?

I heard there is dancing near soi 3 or 4 in front of a hotel or mini mall kind of deal on Tuesday nights- anyone can confirm the presence of salsa dancing in Pattaya?

The Havana Bar at the Holiday Inn, I think, continues to have regular salsa dancing.

Archived