IGNORED

Thailand and Cambodia one same visa

THAJEC

I find this artickle.

Thailand and Cambodia have agreed to offer a single visa for tourists to visit both countries. All the fake uniformed visa extortionists at the Poipet land border will be out of a job as travelers will need only one visa under the proposed “Two Kingdoms, One Destination.” The campaign is intended to increase the flow of tourists between both nations and also lay some groundwork for further ASEAN integration, according to Tourism and Sports Minister Kobkarn Wattanavrangkul. Meanwhile, Cambodian Deputy Tourism Minister Thit Chanta said it would help his nation draw more Western tourists due to the abundance of low-cost air travel options in Thailand. The joint-visa project could be implemented by the end of the year.

I think it si good news and idea.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

If it is true which I doubt really going to screw up visa runs

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

It was announced in December ....2012 ?? and was in the Nation newspaper in Thailand as well as Cambodian media. A google will show the original article

I took this from the Thai Embassy website in Singapore

What is ACMECS Single Visa?

ACMECS Single Visa allows nationals of 35 countries* to enter both Thailand and Cambodia for the purpose of tourism, under the same visa, with single validity for each country. ACMECS Single Visa can be applied at Thai or Cambodia consulates/embassies, subject to pre-clearance from both sides. Visa fee collected at the point of application is similar to normal tourist visa fee of that country (tourist visa fee for application at the Royal Thai Embassy, Singapore, is SG$50), and additional fee, similar to normal tourist visa fee of the other country, will be collected at the international border checkpoint of the other country. ACMECS Single Visa allows applicants to save time for visa application process for both countries.

List of 35 Countries* of which their citizens can apply for ACMECS Single Visa

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bahrain, Canada, People’s Republic of China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, India, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg , Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Portugal, Qatar, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America

Archived