IGNORED

Is there a shop that will rip music CDs for you?

abbsynthcity

Hello,

I have brought 2 of my favourite CDs to LOS but do not have a CD player - does anyone know of a business/shop that will extract the .WAV files for me so I can play on my phone? 

Thanks

Peter

Why not just download them directly on your phone??

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

Can't you install Spotify or a similar app and download the music off that.,?

Simple.

Go to an internet shop and pay 20-30 baht to use a computer for 20 minutes.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Thanks, but I have paid for the CDs already and would like good quality (rather than MP3) so want to rip the WAV files directly.....

Not sure an internet cafe would have the right software

P

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, but I have paid for the CDs already and would like good quality (rather than MP3) so want to rip the WAV files directly.....

P

If you have a PC/Laptop with a cd drive rip them yourself its so easy now.

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

P

If the internet cafe computer did not have the right software it would take you approx 10-15 minutes to do a quick Google search for a freeware CD ripper and d/l and install it.

Thanks.

I actually found a guy on the 2nd floor of the big "IT centre" shopping mall just north east of Walking Street n- I forget the road. He did it for 100THB per CD and was great.

cheers

Paul

Thanks.

I actually found a guy on the 2nd floor of the big "IT centre" shopping mall just north east of walking street n- I forget the road. He did it for 100THB per CD and was great.

cheers

Paul

Tukcom, but still easy to do if you have your own laptop with you.

Thanks.

I actually found a guy on the 2nd floor of the big "IT centre" shopping mall just north east of walking street n- I forget the road. He did it for 100THB per CD and was great.

cheers

Paul

Any reason you didn't download them from any number of music sites? Man I HATE paying for anything IT related. Sure WAV is lossless so is FLAC but TBH MP3 @ 320 is what my DJ mates use. Unless you are blessed with an amazing audiophile home system lossless/losslessy is a waste of hard disk space.

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Any reason you didn't download them from any number of music sites? Man I HATE paying for anything IT related. Sure WAV is lossless so is FLAC but TBH MP3 @ 320 is what my DJ mates use. Unless you are blessed with an amazing audiophile home system lossless/losslessy is a waste of hard disk space.

+1...I think a lot of people get a bit carried away with lossless/losslessy & bitrates today. I d/l all day long from many music sites and see people complaining because a file happens to be in 256 and not in 320....F'd if I can hear any difference. I d/l albums in FLAC and convert them immediately to MP3 320 as I can't be stuffed using all that HD space. And when I play FLAC next to MP3 I can't detect any difference. 

+1...I think a lot of people get a bit carried away with lossless/losslessy & bitrates today. I d/l all day long from many music sites and see people complaining because a file happens to be in 256 and not in 320....F'd if I can hear any difference. I d/l albums in FLAC and convert them immediately to MP3 320 as I can't be stuffed using all that HD space. And when I play FLAC next to MP3 I can't detect any difference. 

Unless you have a £20k+ system you wont hear the difference between 320 and FLAC/WAV. IMHO.

Unless you have a £20k+ system you wont hear the difference between 320 and FLAC/WAV. IMHO.

Exactly and all the music I have I listen to on my computer through a pair of 500Bt speakers, or in my car.

Exactly and all the music I have I listen to on my computer through a pair of 500Bt speakers, or in my car.

Just done a quick compare on my music library. A 12 track FLAC is about 500MB, the same album ripped to WAV is over 700MB ripped to 320 MP3 is 150MB. Sure my headphones are decent but I certainly cant tell the difference either.

Just done a quick compare on my music library. A 12 track FLAC is about 500MB, the same album ripped to WAV is over 700MB ripped to 320 MP3 is 150MB. Sure my headphones are decent but I certainly cant tell the difference either.

Also my bro-in-law, who is a very technical person, was explaining to me that after a certain age the range of human hearing gets diminished and you can't tell the diff any more between various formats and various bitrates. 

Archived