Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Honda Steed 400cc with green book.

retrodude

Honda Steed 400cc in excellent condition... 125,000 Bht... This bike has been well looked after and has had many parts replaced in recent months, it's been completely overhauled and was serviced on 02/07/15.

It's had a new clutch, chain & rear sprocket, radiator, fork seals, tyres, both throttle cables replaced, horn, rear brake pads, air filter, spark plugs, oil change & filter, and the seat and sissy bar re-upholstered.

I've also had all of the fuel pipes replaced with gasohol pipes, so this bike can run on 91/95 or Benzene fuel without any problems.

The green book is in my name, so there's no problem with the transfer.

This bike needs no work, it's one of the best original stock standard Steeds you'll find, it just needs to be ridden.

PM if you're interested or phone me on 092-252-2904.

(I'm in Sriracha in Chonburi)

P1020002.JPG

P1020003.JPG

P1020001.JPG

If you want something done properly, do it yourself..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It says around 26000 kms on the clock, but a bike this age (1994) you're never going to know for sure how many it's done, I can't guarantee the correct mileage.

But, that said, I'm not sure if there's anything else on it that would need replacing any time soon, everything's been done, and done properly.

If you want something done properly, do it yourself..

Archived