IGNORED

Visa for my lady

olbeyes

I would like to bring my lady to Australia for 2 weeks she works with a big company so she has to return, she has a child who is being cared for by her sister, pays rent. Now the hard part I own a farm ,63 yrs old now on the disabled pension, I can afford to bring her over and pay for her, she is 34 we have known each other for 12 months in that time we have spent 3 months together, We communicate daily on Skype what are my chances of getting a visa and what is required

Thanks Olbeyes

If you follow this guide you should be OK: www.ozvisathai.com

Getting an Australian tourist visa for a TG is not difficult.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

dont bother cost u a lot to take her

back for 2 weeks may be 75 ooo bht

2 weeks aint worth all the paper work imho..up to you !

My girl just finished 12 weeks and applied for up to 6 mths last week

dont bother cost u a lot to take her

back for 2 weeks may be 75 ooo bht

How do you work out the cost? Flights on Thai for next month are cheap.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

How do you work out the cost? Flights on Thai for next month are cheap.

get visa from visa shop 35.000 transport to get visa in Bangkok

3.000 plus flight 40.000

get visa from visa shop 35.000 transport to get visa in Bangkok

3.000 plus flight 40.000

Well you can cut nearly all of the 35000 off the cost as you do not need to pay someone to do it. No need to travel to Bangkok as an application can be lodged at the post office in Pattaya for an extra 550 Baht. The price on Thai from BKK to Sydney return is less than 24000 for next month. The things you list (ie visa costs and flights) come to a grand total of 28700 Baht.

Olbeyes, your age is not really an issue and from what you have said about the lady her chances of getting a visa are very good.  Follow Scumbags advice on www.ozvisathai.com and you should be successful.  I used his advice as a guide in the past and had success for a lady who everyone told me had buckleys of getting a visa.

I think an important part of the success is the covering letter which you should supply.  Get it written up in Stat Dec form and duly witnessed.  Its not called for in the visa application process, but gives context and adds support to her application.  Don't put any bullshit in the letter - they will see through it immediately and if you bullshit about one thing then they will assume there's a lot more bullshit in the application and are likely to knock it back.  Put only facts in the letter  - no emotion or intentions.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes try doing it online , it takes a little to work out how to use the site but I have helped to get my G/F a visa then a lady and her sister coming together without any problems, yes 2 weeks is a short time but it is always good to show her you do not really live in the land of milk and honey , it just seems that way when you are there

Archived