Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

£49 million.....

rattlin

...for Sterling!!!

The world's gone mad

As regards football , it went mad a long time ago .

Is he any good , Sterling ? 

Mikeyboy

He is an average player that has plenty of speed. He is not a finisher.

Once he picks up a few injuries, he will be fucked.

His agent must have been getting some money from Man city for the deal

49m because he's English and fast. City could of went to a local athletics track and picked up someone of similar quality for 20quid

A lot of liverpool fans and ex players were talking about him as one of the best young players in the world! when they were flying high in the epl a couple of seasons ago, as soon as he started to try and get a move, they call him average.

i think the price man city paid is to much if you compare it to say £35 million Arsenal paid for Alexis Sanchez, but he may live up to the hype, but i am doubtful myself.

Either way its a good move for the kid £200,000 a week, 5 year contract is the rumoured contract.

Considering that Arsenal got Alexis Sanchez (who's equivalent to 7 sterlings) for 35 Million...then that's fucking nonsense.

The biggest winner in this deal is QPR who receive 20% of the transfer fee. This will help with their potential fine for breaking fair play rules when they were last playing in the Championship.

I fully agree that the premium for English players is silly but Premiership clubs have to include a certian number of English players in their respective squads so this helps push up the price.  If Sterling was from Norwegian then he would probably cost around £20-25m

The biggest winner in this deal is QPR who receive 20% of the transfer fee. This will help with their potential fine for breaking fair play rules when they were last playing in the Championship.

I fully agree that the premium for English players is silly but Premiership clubs have to include a certian number of English players in their respective squads so this helps push up the price.  If Sterling was from Norwegian then he would probably cost around £20-25m

If sterling was Norwegian, he would be 5-7 million. He had One average season. Suarez set the tone for that team

Being a liverppol fan, i am happy he has gone ....at 49m lol

I think he will do well, when surrounded by the good players that city have. Obviously, i hope he 'does a Torres' (mega hype, did fuck all)

Being a liverppol fan, i am happy he has gone ....at 49m lol

i'd be happy with that too.

but not happy that they are going to blast a great deal of it on benteke

think that yarmolenko is way better value at 14m,

Archived