IGNORED

90 day Report on Internet.

Billyboy294

Has anyone got the website for online reporting and has anyone done it recently.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

• 1 month later...

I tried but couldn't get past the first page so I mailed mine in.

Retired

• 3 weeks later...

I've done it twice now.  It's apparently only for use with MSIE.

On the first page scroll through the text and check mark the agreement box.  After that fill in your info, and you'll get an email the next day if you're approved.  Go back to the website, print out your new 90 day report document and keep it in your passport.

• 2 weeks later...

The online feature may be helpful for those out in the sticks or with a busy schedule.

The walk-in procedure is drop dead easy now with the bar code on the paper copy. Even with a change of address they don't require any forms to be filled out, just show up and give them the most recent receipt with the new address and they input everything and print out your next receipt with the date displayed. I did mine last week and after drawing my number from the information desk they called my number as I was walking back toward the desk area; I went straight to the officer without ever waiting.

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

Didn't work when I tried it today using IE version 11, windows 8.1.

Filled in first page. Got certificate errors. Then blank page.

Am trying the postal option.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to do the 90 day report online today and was informed I must go in person. This is my second attempt at doing this including my last 90 day when I got the same response. Last time I inquired why was I not able to report online and the lady at immigration told me that I must leave the country in order to be able to use the online report. I think she told me this because I have had my passport replaced since I first entered the kingdom and for some reason they cannot reconcile  my original passport number with the new passport number. I will try to sort this out later in person but figure my chances are 50/50at best.

Archived