IGNORED

muai thai bjj fitness etc

blackenator

Hi all ,

I am looking at going to Pattaya in about October I am going obviously to monger but I also want to train whilst in Pattaya.

I am probably going to stay for about 3 weeks so far I have seen fairtex as a good option as it has rooms and alot of training facilites

can anyone make suggestions on where else I can go?

I hoping to have a combination of having women in the night and being able to train during the day

Thanks

Below Mata Hari. One of the top trainers in the world Bass owns it, he has goldenglory, and some of the top fighters, mostly Dutch work out there

Check out Goldenglory on FB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that do you know if its best to stay on the hotel they provide or a separate one? I dont want to just train i also want to have fun with some ladies

Check this sub forum further. Lots of useful information to be found. There are Gyms almost everywhere in town. Fairtex has a reputation for being clean, but is also the most expensive one. And no it doesn't matter whether the hotel provides a gym or the gym provides accommodation as you will find a gym not too far no matter where you stay.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that do you know if its best to stay on the hotel they provide or a separate one? I dont want to just train i also want to have fun with some ladies

This is a gym only for working out more I try kickboxing etc. world champs work out there. No hotel on the gym

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...

fairtex now has bjj and ross dallow is the coach , the guys a machine and great trainer

Archived