IGNORED

hotel advice

frankxx79

Can someone please help me with some advice. I have read so many posts and reviews for pattaya hotels my brain is fried. I have narrowed it down to honey inn , carlton pattaya hotel , and Queen victoria hotel. I am looking to stay at a clean , guest friendly hotel on a budget. Any advice would be appreciated.

soi LK Metro area or soi bukow area,, guesthouses are 10 a penny round there...

should be no bother getting a decent room for 500 baht..

try the 18 coins inn on soi buckow...air con, secure, cable tv etc..500baht best value i've ever stayed in.

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Depends on how long you are thinking of staying. you canget some good rooms, with Tv air con fridge. for 7000baht a month , then you can come , come . come then go as you please..OR come as you please

Edited by friendlyric6411

www.canterburytalescafe.com

Rooms with A/C TV, DVD player, Free Wifi, fridge, in room safe, en-suit, etc etc 7,500 per month at the moment, some cheaper, some more expensive rooms, 16 alltogether, full up right now which says it all.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Can someone please help me with some advice. I have read so many posts and reviews for pattaya hotels my brain is fried. I have narrowed it down to honey inn , carlton pattaya hotel , and queen victoria hotel. I am looking to stay at a clean , guest friendly hotel on a budget. Any advice would be appreciated.

I always use J&P court on soi lengkee (opposite top of soi Diana Inn) 700baht for real nice clean room with nice swimming pool and very guest friendly. I chucked a starfish out after about 20 mins once and the guy on reception wouldn't let her go until he'd phoned my room to make sure everything was Ok and she wasn't doing a runner 'cos she'd ripped me off. Good place.