Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Could somebody try translate these for me please?

survival machine

1. เหนื่อยวันนี้มีแต่เรื่องไม่ดีทุกคนมีแต่ปัญหาเหนื่อยใจ

2. ในช่วงชีวิตวัยหนุ่มสาว เราไขว่คว้าหาใครสักคนเพื่อรัก เพื่อเติมเต็มเรา เราเลือกคู่เปลี่ยนคู่ เราเต้นไปตามบทเพลงแห่งความผิดหวังและสมหวัง ตลอดเวลาเฝ้าแต่สงสัยว่าจะมีไหม ที่ไหนสักแห่ง ใครบางคนที่สมบูรณ์แบบกำลังเฝ้าหาเราอยู่เช่นกัน

3. ความไว้ใจเป็นสิ่งที่เปราะบางมันทำให้เรามีอิสระล้นเหลือเมื่อได้มา แต่เมื่อสูญเสียไปมันอาจเป็นไปไม่ได้ที่จะได้ความไว้ใจคืนมา คนที่ใกล้ชิดเราที่สุดอาจจะทรยศเราในขณะที่คนที่ไม่รู้จักอาจจะช่วยเราไว้ สุดท้ายแล้วคนส่วนใหญ่เลือกที่จะไว้ใจแค่ตัวเองเป็นทางที่ง่ายที่สุดที่จะป้องกันจากความเจ็บปวด .....จริงไม่จริงฝากไปคิดด้วยนะเพื่อนๆ

1.I'm tired today, nothing but people who have problems, I'm tired.

2.In the period of a girl's life when she is young, she wants to find somebody to love. To feel complete we pair up, change partners. We are always dancing to the music of our disappointments and defeats. We watch all the time and wonder/suspect will we have it? Somewhere. Someone complete like somebody who will watch after us in the same way.

3. Trust is a fragile thing, it gives us lots of freedom when it comes but once broken it may be impossible to get it back. The closest to us may betray us and a stranger may help us. In the end most people choose just to trust themselves, it is the easiest way to protect themselves from hurt and pain. True or not true, think about it friend.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

1.I'm tired today, nothing but people who have problems, I'm tired.

2.In the period of a girl's life when she is young, she wants to find somebody to love. To feel complete we pair up, change partners. We are always dancing to the music of our disappointments and defeats. We watch all the time and wonder/suspect will we have it? Somewhere. Someone complete like somebody who will watch after in the same way.

3. Trust is a fragile thing, it gives us lots o freedom when it comes but once broken it may be impossible to get it back. The closest to us may betray us and a stranger may help us. In the end most people choose just to trust themselves, it is the easiest way to protect themselves from hurt and pain. True or not true, think about it friend.

That's brilliant, Thank you

A very very good translation by Dr, Winston.

Not easy to translate into English, when unaware of the nature of the conversation and relationship of the two parties.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

A very very good translation by Dr, Winston.

Not easy to translate into English, when unaware of the nature of the conversation and relationship of the two parties.

JDM

The Bing translation or whatever it is on Facebook kept mentioning "birthday"

Archived