IGNORED

Remembering 9/11

Bruce Mangosteen

September 11, 2001. No matter what your political persuasion, please take a moment to remember that day and mourn the victims. And, consider how that day changed the course of history.

722-wtc9.jpg

september11_wideweb__430x287.jpg

image_banner_0_5.jpg

september_11_2001.jpg

newyork11september-1-50-exploze.jpg

september11_07.jpg

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

here here...well said bruce :D

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Cheers, mate.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

This will bring a tear to a glass eye

Breaks me up just to listen to what the little girl is saying

Hedonist

Edited by hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

I don't really want to start anything, however I hope you guys have looked at the evidence around this event.

I can't believe the bullshit that the main stream media has put out about this event.

Too many unanswered quesitions.

I have seen many doco's and they are incredible to watch to say the least.

One in paticular Zeitgeist!!! :D

Edited by Bush Pig

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

I don't really want to start anything, however I hope you guys have looked at the evidence around this event...etc.
Could we please keep this thread about the day and the victims? Thanks.

I will never forget (or forgive)September 11th as long as I live. We were island hopping in Fiji's outer islands at the time and had a small sw radio with us that would pick up BBC world service and Radio Australia at night.Two week later when we got to a resort with TV coverage,we could not believe what we saw on the VCR! The two Swiss girls I was travelling with were sobbing and I had a tear in my eye myself.

My life was changed forever that day and a new passion (second only to my love of Thai pussy) was born.People from over 90 diferrent countries were murdered on that day! Osama Binladen - What a cunt of a man eh? :D

Terrible, terrible day.

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdowns&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/skins/a40.swf&text=I%20Come%20back%20to%20Paradise%20City&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=5&hour=14&minute=30&second=31&x=11&y=135" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdowns</small></center>

I will never forget (or forgive)September 11th as long as I live. We were island hopping in Fiji's outer islands at the time and had a small sw radio with us that would pick up BBC world service and Radio Australia at night.Two week later when we got to a resort with TV coverage,we could not believe what we saw on the VCR! The two Swiss girls I was travelling with were sobbing and I had a tear in my eye myself.

My life was changed forever that day and a new passion (second only to my love of Thai pussy) was born.People from over 90 diferrent countries were murdered on that day! Osama Binladen - What a cunt of a man eh? :LMAO1:

Bruce, :)

But you have opened a can of worms.

I feel for the victims and I was involved in ways I don't want to talk about.

plus for a starter there is NO real evidence against Bin laden,(Like in this reply above) just heaped up Gov/media shite. :Cuss4:

"BLESS THOSE" that were left behind and have been thoroughly lied too!!!!!!!!!!! :D:Cry4:

Edited by Bush Pig

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

...But you have opened a can of worms...etc.
Please transfer the worms to a different can, mate. :rolleyes:

But you have opened a can of worms.

No, BP, it was YOU who opened the can of worms on a serious thread. There is no denying that a lot of innocent people died that day, and the world was permanently changed.

Rick

I don't really want to start anything, however I hope you guys have looked at the evidence around this event.

I can't believe the bullshit that the main stream media has put out about this event.

Too many unanswered quesitions.

I have seen many doco's and they are incredible to watch to say the least.

One in paticular Zeitgeist!!! :rolleyes:

That is a foul thing to bring up. There are so many so called documentaries that leave out information, pick and choose so called expert advice to guide the conclusion of how and why the event happened and it's causes. The buildings burned and collapsed and thousands of innocents died on that day and many more have been affected.

Anyone that tries to make excuses and blame the jews or the illuminati or otherwise try and ameliorate the event make me sick.

Holocaust deniers and 9/11 conspiracy idiots are in the same group as far as I am concerned.

babydollsaddict.gif

This will bring a tear to a glass eyeBreaks me up just to listen to what the little girl is saying
Hedonist
yh thanks 4 the video hedonist does bring a tear 2 your eye heres the video on the board 4 everybody 2 see nobody will ever forget that day Edited by kii

it aint easy bein sleazy

come and do the kii romance dance

bill oddie can spot your beaver from miles away

Reason for edit ...

people like Q seem unable to actually read and understand what I said, so don't want to risk upsetting any others, which wasn't my intention, so removing my original post and have no more comments to make on this thread.

Edited by JustChillin'

I will never forget - I watch the planes hit the tower as it happen across the Hudson from NJ - Lot of good and brave people die that day. I pray they will never be forgetten.

Please guys lets just keep this thread in the spirit the OP intended - a remembrance.

Bruce thanks for posting a reminder, I doubt any of us will ever forget that day or where we were at the time.

Any more crappy stuff and I will have it removed regardless of whether it breaks rules. My thoughts today are with the families for the victims.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

How can we ever forget.....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I was born and raised in the Bronx, love the City.... Even when my mom decided to move across the River to Union City NJ., all I had to do was ride my bike over to West New York and see the most beautiful skyline in the world (My Opinion). Some of the most impressive monuments from the Statue of Liberty, The Empire State Bldg. Chrysler Bldg. and of course the WTC (Twin Towers) My uncle would take me and my cousin up to the top of Tower 1 when we were 5~8 years old, he use to work there in the 80's and show us what at the time was our only world... Looking out across the city I always felt so free and happy up there. I never could have imagined what would happen on the morning of 9-11. If you didn't live in America at the time... you cant really appreciate what it was like. I know and knew people that were there that day... Some still aren't right with themselves, God, and life in general. Our grandparents had Pearl Harbor, our parents had The Kennedy assassination, and my generation has 9-11 and as a New Yorker which I will always be in my heart regardless of where I live... its always there... whenever the anniversary comes around, videos like the ones posted here...or even when I just look at clock or watch and time reads 9:11..for me its always there. People go on about conspiracy this or that... bollocks. Thousands lost there life that day... thousands of families were struck that day... children have grown up without fathers and mothers.. Parents have outlived their children... Yeah this happens all over the world... time and time again... It will continue to happen as long as there are 2 different points of views. Its horrible that its always the innocents that suffer, instead of the actual perpetrators.

Allow those of us who wish to remember the departed in this way some time, without comments that are out of place... this is not the place for it. There are other places to expound on your beliefs. This is for The Departed. They are gone but not forgotten. May they rest forever in the hands of their God. For they truly are in a better place than the rest of us.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Bruce, definitely asking for trouble with a post like this! There's no way you can raise an issue like this and not get reactions, as can be seen so far. Either you were naive, or just waiting to see what would happen, I suspect the former.

It was an evocative day for the US, but for many others in the rest of the world the numbers mean nothing. They have suffered civilian casualties many times those on that awful day and continue to do so - often at the hands of the US .

I'd suggest that if people want to genuinely remember those killed on 11th September 2001 it is best to do so quietly, in their own thoughts - they would hardly need reminding of the event, anyone who does probably doesn't have an intense connection with it.

I deplore the killing of anyone, by anyone, whether one person or a million, hopefully everyone on this board feels the same :Party1:

I'm biting my tounge here but that day change the world as we know it forever.

Show more respect!

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

I grew up seeing the towers until that day and I was only 21 back then. I lost friends in those towers and two of whom were emergency service workers who ran into them while others ran out so that they could make sure as many people could live another day. All the while they did not know what their fate would be. I have other friends who survived and lost entire work places of people and friends.

I remember Aug 20th 2001 I brought my sister who was 9 yo at the time into Manhattan because I was attending university there. I said maybe I should take her to the top of the towers, I had been twice already to the top. But I said nah I can take her any day I want......God Bless to all the families who had loved ones lost and to my friends who were lost that day.

As a Native Of the NY this is a tough day that we should all remember. Every time I'm in the city it just will never be the same without the towers gracing the NYC skyline. Lets hope we can rebuild on the site incorporating a fitting tribute to the day, with the thought of a new tomorrow.

Innocent men,women & children should be remembered on this day should they not.

New york yes but lets not forget Iraq & Japan where a lot more have been killed by way of civilian casulties.

I could go on from here but lets not mention Russia.