IGNORED

Could someone help me out with this?

Amaz

Hello,

I'd really appreciate a translation of this because I think it might be about me and it might be important/interesting. Google translate just spits out the usual gibberish.

I understand you need some context for translation purposes but there really aint much, just a girl I've been seeing for a few weeks here and there over the last year or so. We had our ups and downs. Im not with her right now.

Thanks a ton!

วันนึ่งที่มันต้องไปคนล้ะทาง เรามั่ยเห้นว่าเราจะไปจบกันที่ตรงไหน เรายอมหยุดแล้วเราปล่อยให้เขาเดินไปเราอาจจะเห้นเขาชัดเจนขึ้นก้อได้ มองเขาเดินยุข้างหน้า แค่เราไม่ได้ยุข้างๆกัน ขอบใจนะที่ยังกลับมาแล้วพูดความจิง อยากโกดนะ แต่ไม่กล้าหรอก ก้อรักไปแล้วนิ

Well it suffers a bit from lack of context but "One day it has to go in separate ways. We don't see exactly where we will end. We stop and allow him to walk by although we might be seeing him clearly, see him walking in front but we aren't side by side. Thank you that you haven't come back. To tell the truth I want to be angry but I don't dare because of love"

I've tried to translate the meaning rather than literally but it's hard without the full context.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

ahhhh...that made me all go soft and sloppy inside...good translation Dr

ahhhh...that made me all go soft and sloppy inside...good translation Dr

I f*****g hate translating people's emotional exchanges...especially the kind of crap you get on Facebook!

Well it suffers a bit from lack of context but "One day it has to go in separate ways. We don't see exactly where we will end. We stop and allow him to walk by although we might be seeing him clearly, see him walking in front but we aren't side by side. Thank you that you haven't come back. To tell the truth I want to be angry but I don't dare because of love"

I've tried to translate the meaning rather than literally but it's hard without the full context.

Hm.. not sure what to make of this. I suppose the fact that she even cares is good, but she's happy I didn't come back?

Well I guess that's on me to figure out. Thanks for the translation really appreciate your help a lot.

Hm.. not sure what to make of this. I suppose the fact that she even cares is good, but she's happy I didn't come back?

Well I guess that's on me to figure out. Thanks for the translation really appreciate your help a lot.

Just re-read it, actually it says "Thank you that you still came back!" Sorry.

It reads to me that she's giving you the bullet .  In a nice way . I've had a lot worse . Been held responsible for her brothers death  for example . It's a load of crap . 

It reads to me that she's giving you the bullet .  In a nice way . I've had a lot worse . Been held responsible for her brothers death  for example . It's a load of crap . 

Well I don't know much about the circumstances but generally I put more focus on what women do rather than what they say! Looking at it that way then she's at least maintaining contact.

I don't know. Actually sounds to me like she cares about me. I mean we had our ups and downs and I'm probably not going to be able to see her for quite a while now but I interpret this more as her missing me than anything negative.

Either way, I'm realistic enough to understand that this is never going to be anything serious. I just like to know that she likes me, probably makes me feel a little better. I do want to hold on to her as a friend though, it's not every day you run into a pattaya girl that actually doesn't lie to you. Learned a great deal from her.

Here are my thoughts on the message. She is using a path as a metaphor for your lives. You are walking down your path and she is walking down hers. Your paths cross. She sees you and likes you, but she sees both of you continuing down your own paths. She wanted you to invite her on your path, but she cant be angry with you.

Here are my thoughts on the message. She is using a path as a metaphor for your lives. You are walking down your path and she is walking down hers. Your paths cross. She sees you and likes you, but she sees both of you continuing down your own paths. She wanted you to invite her on your path, but she cant be angry with you.

Makes a lot of sense. Really well put.

Thank you both so much not only for the translation but also your thoughts on the interpretation. Appreciate it a lot.

Archived