IGNORED

Aus tourist visa

Pattayafuntime

Hey

So i want to be in asia for 2 months.

I want to do thailand for up to the maximum 30 days, and then fly to cambodia and stay there a few days.

If after that i fly back to thailand, will i be able to get a new tourist 30 day visa? Or is there some sort of time limit we need to be out of the country?

Alternatively. Can I extend my visa by 30 days easily once in the country?

Sorry this has been asked before but i just need to be clear i dont wanna find myself stranded in bangkok being refused entry again

The name of the thread is confusing as it indicates that you are after a tourist visa for Australia.

The 30 day stays you are asking about are not tourist visas but 30 day stays under a visa waiver scheme. If you enter using this you have no visa.

After clearing that up yes, you will be able to land at an international airport after being away for a few days and get another 30 day stay. Note that you will only get 15 if you arrive at a land crossing.

If you will only be leaving Thailand to extend your stay I would recommend getting a tourist visa before leaving home. This will give you 60 days with no need to leave. IMO this is by far the best option.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Problem is the consulate says it could take up to five weeks

I leave in just under 4

Also the hours the consulate is open make it incredibly difficult to get there.

Im ok with doing 30 days and then fly to cambodia for five days. Infact thats actually how i want to do it.

Just concerned they may tell me i cant re-enter....

Problem is the consulate says it could take up to five weeks

I leave in just under 4

Also the hours the consulate is open make it incredibly difficult to get there.

Im ok with doing 30 days and then fly to cambodia for five days. Infact thats actually how i want to do it.

Just concerned they may tell me i cant re-enter....

Where do you live? The last time I was in the consulate in Perth they would issue a non-imm O visa the same day. I can't see it taking 5 weeks.

You should also be able to send it to them in the post and get it back the same way.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Agree with Scumbag - the 5 week time is rediculously overstating the time it actually takes.  My last visa was obtained by mail from the Hobart Consulate (the Perth office had closed down and a new consul had not been appointed at the time).  The visa arrived back on the 6th day - virtually all of that time would have been with the post there and back - so I reckon the visa must have been issued on the day of arrival and put in the return mail the next day.

Thai Embassy in Melbourne ..you go in and next day go back you got your 60 days ...Eeeeasy

Archived