IGNORED

Can't get Adobe flash player to work on Firefox 3

cheaper charles

I am hoping that there are some real experts on the board (not "experts" like Otherway)

My computer is driving me around the bend, I have a Toshiba satellite laptop with an intel duo core processor working on Vista home premium.

I simply can't open anything that requires a Flash player like Youtube on Firefox 3, it keeps telling me to install flash player; when I try to install the latest version of Adobe Flash player it tells me that I cant install it until I get rid of Firefox 3.

To compound matters I cant open Internet explorer anytime that I have Skype installed because it freezes the page and then closes down the programme.

I know I am not the only person in the world to encounter these problems and from researching people are saying that Adobe does not like the Firefox people and Skype and Internet explorer are not the best of buddies.

So can anyone give me very simple step by step solutions to these problems(it needs to be simple for me as I am not a techie)

Thank you in advance

Sounds a bit strange. Try using IE to install adobe then see if it works with Firefox. It should do it does on mine. Cannot see Adobe and frefox not liking each other as firefox has adobe links on it's site.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:7

FatBob.

Edited by FatBob

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

Groucho Marx

Sounds a bit strange. Try using IE to install adobe then see if it works with Firefox. It should do it does on mine. Cannot see Adobe and frefox not liking each other as firefox has adobe links on it's site.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:7

FatBob.

I have the same problem with Firefox and Adobe.

The Adobe works only with IE