IGNORED

Emailing hotels guest. Houses

bolton69

I giving up on emails to hotels and guests houses. Why the fk they never reply . It's low season so they can not be full ??

Have had that problem with them not replying.If you got the telephone number trying phoning them and tell them you have sent email.

If I email a hotel or guesthouse and they don't reply,they can get fucked.

I then try somewhere else.

Robw

I have never had a problem, ever.

Yes it must get frustrating, but if they don't want your business, many choices.

Perhaps you are emailing a place that is a little sketchy.

Guest houses run by BMs , I am sure would greatly appreciate your business and would be happy to reply.

And it is nice to support their business.

I just email a few the ones that don't get back to me don't want my business.

If I email a hotel or guesthouse and they don't reply,they can get fucked.

I then try somewhere else.

+1

me same same :GoldenSmile1:

I always reply to every enquiry.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

its a recent phenomenon: legitimate emails are ending up in "spam folders" for whatever reason. most dont realize that they need to check this folder. in 2015 you must check your spam folder OFTEN or you may miss something important

Never had a problem with hotels or guesthouses getting back to me.... The problem is that they take forever... Always check your email for emails with odd prefixes and suffixes... As I have found that they may have a name other than the hotel or guesthouse name.... Maybe the name of the group the hotel or guesthouse belongs too... And the prefix may have the first name of the hotel concierge....

Archived