IGNORED

Rosco's Sports Bar for sale

Harve

I am posting this on behalf of Rosco who is putting his place on the market. i know a few BM's have been in there. 

His phone number  in the details below.

I know nothing of the details of the contract regarding rent or other outgoings.

I do know that due to personal circumstances he cannot continue to give the time required to run the place.

Good bar IMO lots of return custom .

Please no questions for me he will happily talk to anyone that is interested.

I have no financial interest in any of this deal just helping a mate out.

Busy sports bar for sale. 3.5M Baht ONO. ROSCO: "The first offer is the best offer" Call Rosco For more details +66 (0) 84 605 7573

Summary:
Located on Soi Honey
12 Rooms
Great Location
OPEN 24HR
Comfortably Seats 90+
Large Loyal Customer Base

FOR SALE! One of the most popular sports bars in Pattaya, Reluctant owner must sell due health problems. Right in the heart of the city, with 12 rooms for rent, the VIP room having a 46 inch smart TV with surround sound DVD, king size beds, shower and safe in every room. 6x 55 inch TV’s in the bar area including one 84 inch plus one small TV in the toilet so you don’t miss a goal. Regular clientele of Australian golfers, 2 large bars plus 10 x 6 man lean on tables, 80 stools, 14 lounge chairs plus pool table all in aprox 330 sq metres of floor space, two street frontage parking for two cars. Full kitchen with 2 rooms for kitchen staff accommodation, features include coffee maker, 3 computers in bar area, 2 fridges, 6 ice boxes, putting green, right opposite popular hotel with 100 plus rooms, can show all sports, open 24 hours, all reasonable offers will be considered. Figures available to qualified buyers.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Q: What type of Clientele?
A: Both Expats and tourists so good all year around Trade.
Q: What type Of Bar is it currently?
It’s a Popular sports bar with Great Food and Staff with accommodation.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ROSCO: +66 (0)84 605 7573

971743_10151530590468020_1756697841_n.jpg

991083_664457503581522_1602364444_o.jpg

292619_10151530792208020_1340446294_n.jpg

965633_178936512271376_1288911379_o.jpg

965363_178936438938050_561953492_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_3093.JPGI stayed there for about a week last year....Great Food...Good People....Place stayed busy 2 I might add

I have cleaned out most of the Posts in this Thread, which are totally irrelevant to the Topic and in breach of the Rules of this part of the Forum.

Items for sale or rent.
About the Items for sale or rent section The items for sale or rent forum is for the listing of items and services for sale or rent. As such it is not a discussion forum. Out of respect for the seller only posts related to the sale of the item are allowed. If a seller requests the removal of posts not following this policy the posts will be removed.

It is up to potential buyers to make enquiries and perform due diligence if they are interested in purchasing, not for every Tom Dick and Harry to entertain themselves with speculation.

Please follow the Forum Rules chaps.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Best of luck to whoever will buy .... Hate to see any business going bust .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived