Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Soi 6 Accommodation

TheMarlon

I think of dedicating part of my next trip to Soi6 daytime fun, during that period I'd be staying there.

Many BMs, including myself, tried Queen Victoria; nice basic clean hotel that does the job, but I'm wondering if anyone tried other places on the soi? Like lord Nelson or Ruby club. If so, then it would be great if you give us insights and comparisons.

I think QV is probably the best on the soi, there's of course ISS Lagune whose website shows quality rooms. German owned & managed I believe.

................................................................................................................

Bijan is pretty good with all his stuff and i have heard a lot of good reports about Ruby

Kyo House is the newest but the rooms are smallish

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

• 4 weeks later...

^ Top floor of Kyo is like a sauna!!! 555

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

I stayed at Lord Nelson (i.e. the Nelson closest to second road) about a month ago or so. Quite all right for the price, I could totally stay there again.

• 2 weeks later...

I think QV is probably the best on the soi, there's of course ISS Lagune whose website shows quality rooms. German owned & managed I believe.

No, Queen Vic is to be avoided, the fridge was that bad I had to go to the 7-11 when I wanted a cold drink, the fridge could not be adjusted.

The repair man came and fixed it, said it was now OK, rubbish, it was just as bad.

I looked at the reviews for the Queen Vic, on Soi 6, they were very good, got a great welcome and the hotel maid offered to help me with my luggage upstairs, a great room, it was so comfortable, a great bed, excellent AC, put some drinks (not alcoholic) in the small fridge about 1pm, went out had a long walk around and joined friends.

I came back about 9pm looking forward to a nice chilled drink, what a disappointment, had to go to 7-11 for one. 

Checked the dial, but could not move it in any direction, next morning the guy came and "fixed it", still no difference. Next morning key broke off in my hand and stuck in the keyhole, had to wait half an hour for the guy coming, no complaint there, they were quick enough to get it fixed. The boss woman was nasty about it though, and gave me some abuse.

I will never use that hotel again.

I stayed at Lord Nelson (i.e. the Nelson closest to second road) about a month ago or so. Quite all right for the price, I could totally stay there again.[/quote

I also agree, the hotel is outstanding for the price and location I stayed there for 20 days in July, it's pretty nice to be right on the 6 and not having to travel on the Bhat bus or having to cross 2nd road.

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

I've stayed at KYO House on my last 3 visits to Pattaya. Really like the location, the staff are great and rooms are good for the price.

I would never stay at Queen Vic, climbing up the fire escape after midnight, are you serious!!! 555

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Yeah, I would be all over the Queen Vic with the great reviews they get.

But with a trick stainless knee and a lack of confidence about me enough to make walking down Soi 6-1 after midnight to get to a fire escape to get into my room with a BF is a total killer for me.  I would rent a taxi rear seat before trying that.

Real shame too, since the QV has a great balcony room and other top amenities I would love.

How hard would it be to post up that guard they have in the back in a front hallway ?  Seems odd to make it that difficult.

Ruby seems to be my first choice.  

I heard on here about KYO in this thread.  Any further info on it?  Does it have a decent room with a hot tub or maybe a balcony overlooking all the Soi 6 action?  More info would be great.  I see a facebook page and see that there is some kind of deli or food take out with it.  That is a good deal even if I do not stay there... 

I am booked in the Queen vic over Xmas New Years

Any one who has not seen there rooms,,and is there over Xmas New Years,hit me up

Can come see for yourself.

Tigers 2017 premiers 

• 1 year later...

Im planning on staying at Ruby during my trip in jan end...anyone who has stayed at Ruby can share some inputs. Also how does Ruby rate compared to other accommodations on Soi6

• 1 year later...

Me and a friend stayed at the nelson in 2015 during song kran, imo GREAT value, some very nice people wprking there, loved the pool table. ^^

Reviving this thread to see if it's still good, or if anyone been to any of the other hotels around Soi 6 this year.

Archived