IGNORED

Addicts Hotels Website

Bastos60

i havent but if there is a hotel there u liek for a good price there would be no prob.

they are using the back end of another site.

its all legit !!!

Hi Bastos

Best thing to do is to try the Addicts Hotels Website......................and

also compare on www.agoda.com

Between the two you will get the cheapest rate.

Also some hotels are listed on one option but not the other. For example Areca Lodge on the Addicts site is the cheapest available on the net but Areca isnt available on the Agoda version.

BTW we have done over 300 bookings on the Addicts site and never had a complaint if that's useful.

Agoda is especially good for frequent travellers as they have a loyalty points scheme there.

Addicts Hotels uses the Sawasdee.com booking system and prices.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I booked Areca through pattaya addicts site, about 200 a night cheaper than i could find elsewhere.

The actual site is only "pattaya addicts badged " it is is actually one of the bigger accomadation group website so the security , realibility and efficiancy is all there.

Correct its from R24

I recently booked thru the Addicts site and had no problems. Got email confirmations back straight away. Plus quick replies to a couple of follow up questions as well. So no complaints.

Thanks all for the quick replies.

For some hotels the price difference was enough to book through the addics hotel website.

Will give it a try the next days.

• 4 weeks later...

I used it to book Areca as its the cheapest available for that hotel. No problems with the site at all. Some hotels are cheaper on other booking sites but Areca is definitely cheapest on that one.