IGNORED

something against mclaren?

Dean

Is it just me or has sumbody high up in F1 got something against mclaren? The end of last season they were fined more than any other team... but a few months later when another team had been found to be doing the same they were let off.

Now after the farce at Spa this weekend i think that F1 is loosing all its credibility.

Hamilton overtakes Kimi..but goes off the track to avoid a collision in the apex and comes out infront..he then lets kimi past him (at which point Kimi is doing 6km faster than Lewis) Lewis then overtakes him at the next corner but after the race the officials knock him back to 3rd place!

Just me? or is F1 just a money making farce?

Dean

Scars are a reminder that the past was Real!

I gotta admit i stopped watching F1 after schumacher quit.

It just seems boring now.

I have never been a fan of it, seems the most money wins it........

Like the Premiership in UK now, too much money = shit competition, the good old days jumpers for goal posts...........

It does look like McLaren are on the end of some seriously dodgy decisions. However, lets not forget that this was a local stewards decision not the FIA. The issue here is local plastic officials trying to flex their muscles. You know it's all a lot of crap when 2 times Ferrari world champion Nikki Lauda comes out and says the decision is one of the most perverted ever made in F1 history...oh and now its a close championship again...theres a surprise...not defending Ferrari here...I am a through and through brit racer fan...but even they have come out and said they did not instigate this...mind you they are still taking the points....now theres no surprise...it's just not cricket...5555

http://www.crash.net/motorsport/f1/news/16...ling_in_f1.html

mkindy

Lands, parties and leaves...'tis my MO...

A party(or two)...a beer(or three)..a girl(or more)...and a bit of laugh