IGNORED

Do you like clubbing ? Share it !

For people who love clubbing, who come to Pattaya to have fun nights, please share your experiences and tell us which discos you prefer and why. Tell about people, drinks, music, mongering, time to go etc…

This is my selection :

1)Mixx (end of WS)

Time to go : after midnight. Frequently full, especially at Rouge club with good hip hop music. Lot of Indian people and Russian. Mix Thai FL girls, western girls (Russian girls). Hard to take girls with good price especially russian girls (3000 min ST, ever seen an indian man agree for 7000 !!). Crystal Palace has good house/trance music but less people than rouge club. Love their music. Spent many times their, people are very friendly !!

Staff is friendly too. Drinks are quite expensive : 290 Heineken beer as expensive as beer in disco in … Paris !!

2) Walking Street disco (WS)

at the beginning of Walking Street on the left (easy to recognise with the red car on the wall). Before midnight. Little nightclub, very good music (house, trance, hip hop) exclusively thai girls, some cuty girls. Non smokers club that is very appreciable so your breath is good. Easy to take girl, price is OK (1000 ST)

3)Marine disco (WS)

After 2 am. Music is very loud so be careful with your ears, tinitus is common when you go home. Same music but good every night, so it can be boring if you go many times during the week. Lots of Thai FL, and LB. Very few western girls. Very easy to take FL, price is OK (1000 ST)

To finish, disco I avoid … Insomnia. Always overcrowded. Very loud and really bad music. Girls seems agressive and money is the only thing they are interesting in.

What about your experience ?? Which club do you prefer ?

I know you posted this here as the topic not only includes restaurants and cafes, but nightlife venues also. Never understood why these are together under the same topic. Not your fault OP, but I doubt you will get any visibility to your post. Try posting it in maybe Barstool Banter or Fireside.

To MODS: You may look into Nightlife Venues as having it's own topic. I think very few BM's would look in this thread for Nightlife threads.

Archived