Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

CRAB LEGS AND A BJ

thezeeman

Hello everyone. Longtime lurker first time poster here. I'll be making my first trip to Thailand and while in Pattaya I'd like to get fed crab legs while getting a BJ. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can pull this off? Thanks for any help! (said with giddish girlish shrieks of joy)

-Zee

welcome to the board!!!

thats gonna be so difficult!!! :D:P

try the lonelyplanet website or maybe Soi 6? :Bravo1::wacko:

:rolleyes:

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Welcome to the forum bud...

In days gone by this was easy to find... I believe there used to be a "No Hands" restaurant on Soi Post Office, but heard recently that it was long gone.

There is one in BKK... link here.

I'm not sure if this is the same venue renamed that was the Galaxy no hands restaurant... it got a bad review here.

Failing that why not just go get some street food and take it into My Friend You on Soi 6... job done :rolleyes:

I am sure you can get crabs while getting a BJ just make sure she has lotsa upper lip hair. Just not sure why you would want to eat them......

"Don't trouble trouble, 'till trouble troubles you." ---- Unknown

"Damn if I'da known it was gonna be that kinda party, I'da stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes" --- The Beasty Boys (Ill Communication)

Mate just get the lady you Desire from wherever and buy some crabs take em both back to your room and your set!!

Mate just get the lady you desire from wherever and buy some crabs take em both back to your room and your set!!

ditto--just get a girl--go shopping and back to your room!

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Hello everyone. Longtime lurker first time poster here. I'll be making my first trip to Thailand and while in Pattaya I'd like to get fed crab legs while getting a BJ. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can pull this off? Thanks for any help! (said with giddish girlish shrieks of joy)

-Zee

Well, hello there.

Mate just get the lady you desire from wherever and buy some crabs take em both back to your room and your set!!

My God, why didn't I think of that?

When life gives you lemons...

Fuck the lemons and grab a beer.

Read my trip report!

Pics

Wow, I've heard of some Fetish's, but this is a good one.

Do you want Alaskan King Crab or are the ones from the warm waters of SE Asia OK? Or does it matter?

Yes, Exactly what International Hard man said. Go get some crabs (better bring plenty for the girls too), then go to Soi Sex. There is on girl that will regurgitate it on you if you so Desire (it was thai food for me though, damn that hurt the head of my wood)....

Wow, I've heard of some Fetish's, but this is a good one.

Do you want Alaskan King Crab or are the ones from the warm waters of SE Asia OK? Or does it matter?

SE Asia. I just love sex and crab legs. I mean just having two of my favorite things at the same time would make me the happiest man!

I would get a girl and some crabs back to the room like other BM's suggested, and maybe El Jesus will be kind enough to feed you while you get your BJ. :D