Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Micro scalp pigmentation

coolsmoe

Reading some of the balding threads I saw something about Micro Scalp Pigmentation. This would be perfect for a small cover up for a scar on my head.

I found Pattaya Hair Clinic, but at first glance this is not located in Pattaya  (https://www.facebook.com/Pattayahairclinic).

Anyone know which clinic (or tattoo dude?) is good at this stuff and is based in Pattaya?

Thanks!

Scars on the head are cool, makes you look tough! Just got myself a new one last week 5555

Have a good flight tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scars on the head are cool, makes you look tough! Just got myself a new one last week 5555

Have a good flight tonight

I remember when I first saw you and I was thinking... Oh shit, hope that hooligan doesn't start talking to me. 555

Thanks buddy, will miss your company for sure! ;-)

Anyone know which clinic (or tattoo dude?) is good at this stuff and is based in Pattaya?

This is something I would advise getting done in your own country.

There are a lot of cowboys operating in the SMP field and problems with the inks used and results ending up with a blue-ish tinge over a period of time are not uncommon. You would be better off going to a reputable clinic with proven results like the ProHair Clinic in Belgium.

I would like to know more on this , has anyone tried it ....can give some more info please . Thank you .

So, basically this is someone tattooing hair 'stubble' onto your scalp?

Yep ....there was a tv program in the uk about it, maybe a year or two ago. Quite a few clinics in the uk do it now. Its not tattoo ink though.

So, basically this is someone tattooing hair 'stubble' onto your scalp?

Yup, but as I always use a trimmer on the shortest stand possible it would be perfect for a very small cover up.

This is something I would advise getting done in your own country.

There are a lot of cowboys operating in the SMP field and problems with the inks used and results ending up with a blue-ish tinge over a period of time are not uncommon. You would be better off going to a reputable clinic with proven results like the ProHair Clinic in Belgium.

Point taken. :)

How much does it cost in Pats ? Does anybody know .....

There was a thread on PA sometime back , can't find it now ....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2099259/Would-pay-2-000-head-tattoo-Celebrity-stylist-launches-new-technique-disguise-mens-hair-loss.html

http://www.complex.com/style/2015/05/bald-men-are-getting-tattoos-on-their-skulls-to-make-it-look-like-they-have-hair

Going bald sucks. A lot.

While it’s not considered “manly” to show any insecurities about the way we look, many guys do find it difficult to accept their receding hairlines. The first signs of thinning are scary as hell, but most dudes will eventually embrace the look with incredible confidence—maybe even convincing themselves that they look better than before. But for those who aren’t so accepting, at least there are options.

Thanks to modern technology and science, there are now pills, topical treatments, and even surgical procedures that promise to give you a full head of hair. Or at least look like you have one. But if you’re searching for a solution that doesn’t involve going under the knife or daily upkeep, you might be interested inMicro Scalp Pigmentation—a new procedure that involves tattooing your skull to give the illusion of hair. 

We know: The words “tattooing” and “skull” don’t have a pleasant ring, but according to the Daily Mail, the procedure isn’t as bad as it sounds. It takes between two to three sessions, which range from two to five hours each (depending on the severity of the hair loss). Previous patients have described the sensation as “tingly,” insisting there is little to no pain. And it’s also one of the more affordable options, costing about $3,000, when compared to hair transplants.

Now because this is a tattoo-like procedure, you won’t have hair you can comb or run your hands through. It basically gives the appearance of a shaved scalp with living follicles and a visible hairline. It's also important to note that men are required to shave any areas on their head where hair is still growing, otherwise they’ll look fucking insane.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Archived