IGNORED

Walking Street freelancers that work the street

Halibed

The other day I went hunting for freelancers on Walking Street, outside the disco's. I saw a couple girls tucked to the side in an alley, and assumed them to be freelancers based on the lack of uniform. That was it as far as stationary girls.

I've heard freelancers will also walk up and down this street to remain a bit more inconspicuous. I looked for slutty clothes to try and find them. I still found it hard as hell to tell who was who.

Are there any better signs to go off of?

Cum dribbling off the corner of the mouth or down the inside of her leg might give the game away ?

Lol you guys  :GoldenSmile1:  I'm strangely turned on by the thought of those "signs" for some reason

I kind of assume that if they're just 'standing around' waiting in a short dress and high heels, they're freelancers "waiting for their boyfriend" (you), same as on Beach Road itself.

If they're moving with a purpose or with a group or in some sort of uniform, they're going to/coming from/at work or there for social fun (or heading to iBar to transform into a freelancer).  :HaHaHa1:

I kind of assume that if they're just 'standing around' waiting in a short dress and high heels, they're freelancers "waiting for their boyfriend" (you), same as on Beach Road itself.

If they're moving with a purpose or with a group or in some sort of uniform, they're going to/coming from/at work or there for social fun (or heading to iBar to transform into a freelancer).  :HaHaHa1:

That's what I figured. Other than the group in the alley I saw zero of those. I was there on Thursday at around 8 PM and then again at midnight.

99% of girls standing in & around P72 hotel (WS) is a freelancer.

................................................................................................................

I just walk up and say hello , they soon let you know if they are available .

I just walk up and say hello , they soon let you know if they are available .

No lie.  It sounds absurdly simple coming from farangland were a similarly direct approach risks you getting pepper-sprayed

But in Patts a simple "hello" will be met with a broad, beaming smile and start of the discussion - if she's available.

Just be considerate of your fellow mongers if she appears to already be with someone.  Some of these girls can be a bit over-eager for lining up their next customer and will happily chat you up while her current customer is distracted buying her a drink while standing right next to her.  If/when that happens, a short apology and moving on will usually suffice to diffuse any bruised egos.

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

Yes get used to just making eye contact smiling and talking to any female in Pattaya that isn't already attached to someone.

I walked out of Marine on morning at 2-3am having not found anyone particularly interesting.  Very cute girl walking up the street like shes in sort of a hurry. Hey I said making eye contact with a nice big smile, I saw you before. She said yes I saw you before too, in Soi 15 eating dinner café. You want to go eat now and come back room I say, sure she says.  So we go eat then back room for a great night.

Turns out shes super pissed at her Korean kpop boyfriend who has stopped sending money.  I know this coz hes whining on the phone on speaker as we are thumping away on the bed.  She originally had the phone sitting out on the balcony ledge, with him whining on it. As if she hoped he'd fall over.  Then we brought him inside.... just had to shhh a bit.

Love that.

I have not taken the standers.  Same as I don't ever take freelancers that are sitting down at clubs.  Ones that move have always been fun back in room.....

I have always wondered though - are the women who arent P4P also as eager to chat!?

I have definitely chatted to a few but have never had the time nor inclination to play the long game so to speak ...

I have not taken the standers.  Same as I don't ever take freelancers that are sitting down at clubs.  Ones that move have always been fun back in room.....

interesting observation, I'm going to investigate this myself  :A2M:

MightyMouse;  are you still a member of the Boy Scouts ?  

Geezus mate just get out there and launch yourself into it all ! 

say hello, you will figure it out rather quickly by their response

be carefull, many are ladyboy/katoeys, some obvious and some not

if they look young, check their ID, some are out there becasue they are too young to work in a bar, dangerous for you

"I have always wondered though - are the women who arent P4P also as eager to chat!?"

It is often difficult to tell who is P4p and who isn't in Pattaya. Even bar/gogo/massage girls go shopping

A lot of girls in Pattaya are 'open to offers' if they like the look of you or perhaps have a need for some money. It is important not to be tacky in your approach and just keep it to a smile and hello. perhaps ask her for a coffee or meal. If she is available she will let you know.

I have always wondered though - are the women who arent P4P also as eager to chat!?

I have definitely chatted to a few but have never had the time nor inclination to play the long game so to speak ...

Fair question, and in my experience - Yes, non P4P girls will often also flirt with you in hopes of snagging a rich farang boyfriend.

So I have found it best to settle people's expectations early by speaking very directly, as in within a few seconds of "hello" I'm asking "short time 500?"

While some non-P4P girls my pretend to be offended, the reality is that they all know what Pattaya is famous for and it would be silly for them to be genuinely offended from a farang simply asking (assuming you're not making her "lose face" by embarassing her in front of friends or family).

Key thing is to be respectful and not push matters if you learn she isn't P4P.  Lots of other girls are, so there's no sense in taking the risk of truly offending the girl by trying to bully her if she's made clear she's not P4P.

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

Archived