IGNORED

How do you say feels good.

Expediter

Tu for the breakdown. Between you and oboogie it's super helpful. As of last week I probably learned a good 10 words/phrases that o keep practicing. This language gets alot easier once you pass that initial hump and put forth just a bit of solid effort. Once you start recognizing specific words in the phrases you learned it gets alot easier to pair them and make a reverse translation. Thanks again I'll be asking for more help if you don't mind.

And if I want to say where did you go i can say: coon pie nay lowall? Ad I'm past tense?

Yeah, but you can leave out the questionword "mai", because "nai" is already a questionword.

So "Kun bpai nai" is enough, and often they'll drop the pronoun as well, so you will just hear "bpai nai" - Where are you going?

Officially "where" = "tee nai", but in standard sentences like "bpai nai" the "tee" is always left out.

Pretty much the only place you'll hear "bpai tee nai" is when you're learning Thai in a classroom.

Where did you go/where have you been? - ไปไหนมา bpai nai maa

Literally it says "go where come", meaning something like “Where have you been to come to this point in time?”

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

Got it thank you, out of curiosity why would I not use coon (you).  More importantly Is there a specific rule when you use coon or not, or is it case by case basis you will get the hang of it once you speak enough.  

Nothing wrong with using Khun/Coon, it's just that it's a bit on the formal and polite side.

Normally you would use it with people you're supposed to respect: strangers, older people, people higher up on the social ladder, etc.

So if you're around 40 and you're calling a 20-year old bargirl you know "Khun", now that would sound very weird. No Thai would ever do that.

It's one of those words that you wil use less and less as your Thai gets better, but in the beginning you can't really go wrong with being a bit too polite.

Most Thais though would prefer using a different pronoun for "you", especially with friends, family and other people they know.

There are lots of pronouns and which one to choose depends on age, status, relationship, etc.

It can be difficult to get it right, but luckily in Thai if the context is clear you can often leave the pronoun out, so just "bpai nai maa" is the easy way out :D and it sounds more natural.

Here's a clip from Stuart Jay trying to make your head spin with all the pronouns you can use instead of Khun (and he left out at least half a dozen others!):

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

Nothing wrong with using Khun/Coon, it's just that it's a bit on the formal and polite side.

Normally you would use it with people you're supposed to respect: strangers, older people, people higher up on the social ladder, etc.

So if you're around 40 and you're calling a 20-year old bargirl you know "Khun", now that would sound very weird. No Thai would ever do that.

It's one of those words that you wil use less and less as your Thai gets better, but in the beginning you can't really go wrong with being a bit too polite.

Most Thais though would prefer using a different pronoun for "you", especially with friends, family and other people they know.

There are lots of pronouns and which one to choose depends on age, status, relationship, etc.

It can be difficult to get it right, but luckily in Thai if the context is clear you can often leave the pronoun out, so just "bpai nai maa" is the easy way out :D and it sounds more natural.

Once I get to know them a bit, I always call the girs/women "noo" (rising tone - and it has to be clearly rising and drawn out a bit). Means mouse, which is how all kids, and therefore most women (like us saying "C'mon boys") refer to themselves among themselves. 99% of the time they love it, especially the 30+ ones, but usually works for any 20+. Very young girls of course want to be "grownups" same as anywhere else, so I'm more careful about using it with them until I get more familiar with them. Khun is out of the question for any young girl IMO. It would be like you addressing a male teenager as "sir". Embarrassing to everyone involved.

Agree 100% with the option of just skipping the pronoun entirely if you are not sure which one to use. Add a head nod in her direction if required

lol.  Thank you guys for the help much appreciated but I am more confused now then before the post. This language

Thank you for the help, this language is tough.   But I thankfully with your help gathered that Aroi means delicious,   So if I say I want to gin hoy that means i want to eat your pussy(in slang)? 

My Thai is limited but for most purposes you will need I say 'dee mak mak" meaning 'very good'  Easy to remember.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

• 2 weeks later...

I got it, Kin=eat  Hooy or hee=slang for pussy oyster

How would I say I (as in me) n this context?  Kin hee khrap?

It depends on who you are and who you're talking to and what your age difference is etc. Imagine the 3rd person pronoun for yourself and use it. What does she call you? You can use the same pronoun yourself. ... but then you wouldn't say "hee" and "khrap" in the same sentence. They're words from different registers. Do you want to be polite or casual with bargirls?  I've noticed that I tend to be polite in the beginning like before getting undressed etc. and they of course respond politely unless she's a hard-boiled farang milker who's long lost her way.

I simply use ชอบมาก (I like a lot).

If she seems to be enjoying something, I'll; say, ชอบไหม (Do you like it?).  They respond with ชอบค่ะ or simply ค่ะ, meaning "Yes", or "Yes, I do like".

Sometimes the girl will respond, alternatively, with เสียว (Siaow, Thai spelling?), slang for horny.

เสียว  is not the same as horny. You can feel horny before any action but you don't feel เสียว until the action takes place. After the action too you can feel  เสียว but are you still horny?

Archived