IGNORED

Sidecar Rent

jw106971

This business disappeared some time ago, have not seen any of the yellow bikes and sidecars on the roads for a while now.

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

• 9 months later...

We are in the market for a trike/sidecar. If anyone know where to find one, please let me know.

thanks you and be safe.

Better to buy your selected bike and get the sidecar put on.

They have about 10 different shops on Soi Siam Country Club starting at the railway tracks.

Prices start from around 7000thb and you can get it custom built to suit your requirements.

The more the cash, the better the gash

We are in the market for a trike/sidecar. If anyone know where to find one, please let me know.

thanks you and be safe.

To rent or buy?

To rent or buy?

Rent would be great for the next few months. when we come back I need to do my retirement visa and then buy.

thank you

Rent would be great for the next few months. when we come back I need to do my retirement visa and then buy.

thank you

I,ll keep an eye out for you.I seen one about two weeks ago for rent in soi buakhao area near subway restaurant but haven't seen it since. Can't quite remember what bike shop it was in.

If you are trying to explain to a Thai what you are after, don't forget that the image below is the first thing he will have in mind. It is known as a 'saa ling'.

sidecar004.jpg

If you are trying to explain to a Thai what you are after, don't forget that the image below is the first thing he will have in mind. It is known as a 'saa ling'.

sidecar004.jpg

The boss would love riding in that! :)  

The boss would love riding in that! :)  

When I first went to TGF's village, the whole family of five plus me got on....can you believe the even put a plastic chair on for me to sit on.

When I first went to TGF's village, the whole family of five plus me got on....can you believe the even put a plastic chair on for me to sit on.

Same in the Philippines. Trikes or sidecars are part of life in the PI. You can build em the way you want and it's all legal.

Theres a bike rental place facing boomerang bar Soi 15 bukaho that has the exact same sidecar for rent as in the first post

Theres a bike rental place facing boomerang bar soi 15 bukaho that has the exact same sidecar for rent as in the first post

Thanks for the info. I will go by tomorrow. I found another on 3rd road, very close to central. They want 50,000b but I rather rent for a while.  I also found a Can Am made in Canada, but it's design for touring and not city traffic. I test drove one in Ca. and Can AMs are NOT happy with stop and go traffic.

thanks mates :WinkGrin1: :WinkGrin1:

Theres a bike rental place facing boomerang bar soi 15 bukaho that has the exact same sidecar for rent as in the first post

Sorry for not dropping a note, but I did checked out the place.  I have some pics, I will post of a few rentals I found. :WinkGrin1: :WinkGrin1:

• 2 months later...

I bought the Teerak a new PCX the other month from the Honda main dealer.

In the showroom they had brand new PCX 150 and a Yamaha Fino, both with matching sidecars.

They looked fantastic but sorry I didn't ask the price.

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Check out ozimoto on theprasit, has a Facebook page also, deals with custom trikes and sidecars

There's a scooter and sidecar for rent on LK Metro. It's out the front of the gogo next to Billabong on the way towards soi Diana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for not posting but I tried to upload some sidecars that I found. Some reason it would not take but I will try later.

Tell you more later.

I hope this works. I tried before but it would not post.

20160423_155354.jpg

20160423_155408.jpg

20160423_155428.jpg

I had to split it in 2 post. For some reason it did not like all the pics in one post?

Sorry but I'm to lazy to crop em and turn em. :LOL2:

20160423_155444.jpg

20160423_155510.jpg

IMG-1460364322199-V.jpg

Archived