IGNORED

Is 2000 LT the new standard among the attractive BR girls?

Halibed

To me an attractive girl on Beach Road is in her 20s with a pretty face and a petite build. A solid 7.5 out of 10 in my personal scale.

I was walking up and down Beach Road between 11:30 PM to 12:30 AM, which I assume is towards the end of the night because I hear Beach Road gets a bit unsafe after 1 AM. After talking to 8 to 10 girls, all of them in the top 10% of the BR lineup (by my tastes), I would say only 60% of them even offered LT, and those who did would not budge from 2,000.

Has anyone else had this experience? 

A good looking BR girl can get 1000 baht for a ST, why would she go LT (6-8 hours?) for the same amount she could make in 2 ST's?

It really depends on the girl, her need of money ( or not ) , the season  ..  

With similar BR girls I paid 500 THB for a LT ... or 2000 THB 

A good looking BR girl can get 1000 baht for a ST, why would she go LT (6-8 hours?) for the same amount she could make in 2 ST's?

Is this a theoretical question? Ask the girls if you want a real-world answer.

2000 LT on BR is the same as NO, i don't want LT but if an idiot wants to give 2k i will go and take the money !

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

2000 LT on BR is the same as NO, i don't want LT but if an idiot wants to give 2k i will go and take the money !

Spot on...........if a girl says 2000 baht it means she doesn,t want to go with you unless U pay over the odds :SoWhat1: walk away.

It really depends on the girl, her need of money ( or not ) , the season ..

With similar BR girls I paid 500 THB for a LT ... or 2000 THB

500 baht LT oh yuk I can only imagine what that one looks like ;)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

To me an attractive girl on Beach Road is in her 20s with a pretty face and a petite build. A solid 7.5 out of 10 in my personal scale.

I was walking up and down Beach Road between 11:30 PM to 12:30 AM, which I assume is towards the end of the night because I hear Beach Road gets a bit unsafe after 1 AM. After talking to 8 to 10 girls, all of them in the top 10% of the BR lineup (by my tastes), I would say only 60% of them even offered LT, and those who did would not budge from 2,000.

Has anyone else had this experience?

This is quite a funny (as in strange) question,don't you think..?

With the amount of made-up arbitrary statistics that you have put into the question,how is anybody supposed to answer clearly.

500 baht LT oh yuk I can only imagine what that one looks like ;)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

IMHO there is no rule ..

Of course there are ugly laduies who are asking always for 500 THB for a LT because the can't ask for more ..

However , there are really nice ladies who can ask for different price depending if they need money quickly or not ,

if Pattaya is busy or not , if you are nice and respectfull with them or not .

Mongering in Pattaya is not a " cash and carry " transaction except if you are in a hurry .  

Otherwise , you can consider taht the price asked by the ladies is a good base for the begining of the teransaction ..

• 1 year later...

What is the average cost for LT? Of course with and attractive one. And if I want to cover 3-4 times or more in 10hrs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Girls don't really want to do LTs as they can get more with STs. A popular girl would be crazy to go LT. Exception would be its end of the night and punters are drying up then why not do a LT.

At least no one can blame the Japanese for driving up prices on BR.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

From my experience.. many of the prettier ones will not do LT and if they do, will ask some crazy amount. I was quoted 4k before!

LT 1000 for an attractive one on beach road I highly doubt. The attractive ones seem to thin after 12am and as early as 10pm (I'm guessing off to WS or the clubs). There is no reason for them to offer LT 1,000 so early.

BR girls shouldn't be over 1500 LT. Better off getting a girl from a bar if they ask for 2000.

most hot girls from BR move over to clubs after 12... never been quoted more than 1500. this was a 22 yrs spinner. same girl 1200 LT  2 hrs later from ibar

• 3 months later...

I was quoted 2k from Beach Road girl just few hours ago, first n only BR girl I ever spoke to

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I was quoted 2k from Beach Road girl just few hours ago, first n only BR girl I ever spoke to

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

That's the reason.... probably thinking a newbie to shave....

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

• 2 months later...

Even Thailand has become a expensive country . For a LT I guess 1500 to 2000 is ok . Even they have their own issues . If it's a good one I don't mind paying 2k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

Yes now u pay about 1500 ST or 2000 LT... And me I prefer book LT. Most of the time for 2000 u find very pretty girls! After u need pay BF which can be 300 or 500 or even max 800... It depends if it s a bar or a gogo... 

On beach road easy to find girls at 1000 ST. But they're not beautiful! So i don't take them!! 

have been quoted 2000 LT on beach road , but that's in the evening by about mid night its 1500, but as many members have said its all about the girl :) 

Archived