IGNORED

Will YOU die in the next five years? Take this simple online test

QuotaMan

It's apparently designed for UK citizens 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3109547/Will-die-five-years-simple-online-test-determine-chances-survival.html

Scientists have developed a five-minute online test which they claim can accurately determine someone’s chance of surviving the next five years.

Answering just 11 simple questions for women, or 13 for men, is enough to determine your mortality, the researchers say.

The website – which was launched this morning at the website Ubble – is freely available and is designed to work for people living in the UK, aged 40 to 70.

Take the test HERE 

29565B5400000578-3109547-image-m-9_14333

+4

The new test, available on the website Ubble, is said to accurately determine someone’s chance of surviving the next five years with 80 per cent accuracy 

The questions involve lifestyle, family structure and broad medical history.

Weight, diet and drinking are not mentioned in the test – and the researchers say the most powerful question is simply ‘how healthy do you feel?’

The scientists claim that their research, published today in the Lancet medical journal, is the most accurate indicator of five-year mortality ever created.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

0.5% chance of death in next 5 years. I'll take those odds.

You've posted a few bits before from the daily mail (a UK online newspaper) ........how come?

I'm 70 they say I'll make it to 75 and I say bullshit maybe 95.

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

2.4% , I will be happy with that .. :) . Will pop down to the bank for a remortgage on Monday ... :)

3.7%, and I guess that's mostly because I'm a long-term smoker.  I guess this is based on the same sort of algorithms that insurance companies use in working out premiums. 

Given my blood pressure is usually around 117/67 and I have a resting pulse of 65 these days, it's probably fair.  The healthy aspects of my life are balanced by the bad..... :GoldenSmile1:

I'll be happy to move on when life has stopped being worth waking up for.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

1.5. Smoking and living alone are the downfalls for me. Everything else good.

11.2% and I will take that, especially at my age, and being a cancer survivor. 

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

Archived