IGNORED

Lufthansa

bobbybgood

Lufthansa are to introduce a surcharge for customers who buy tickets through 3rd party websites, hope this is not going to become the norm.

Lufthansa will reverse this idiotic policy once they lose even more customers.

Lufthansa will reverse this idiotic policy once they lose even more customers.

:GoldenSmile1: +1 Yes, only an idiot manager come up with something similar to what goes completely against the business. Additionally, Lufthansa employees, along with Air France, most often striking employees and I would not buy from that company or a ticket for half that, because it is a highly risky. German BM forgive, but Frankfurt is also ugly confusing, complex airport.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

:GoldenSmile1: +1 Yes, only an idiot manager come up with something similar to what goes completely against the business. Additionally, Lufthansa employees, along with Air France, most often striking employees and I would not buy from that company or a ticket for half that, because it is a highly risky. German BM forgive, but Frankfurt is also ugly confusing, complex airport.

Agree with you about the airport,its huge and not easy to navigate.

I am a German BM, Lufthansa sucks, will not fly them anymore, too many sub-standard experiences when compared to Asian and Middle Eastern Airlines. They do speak my language but my English is more than good enough for international travel.

Frankfurt Airport can be confusing but as I use it as my hub for international travel when on business I guess I have gotten used to it and know my way around.

What is efficient in Frankfurt for the shear size is the times required security check, passport controls and also the baggage handling. Always find considering the numbers of passengers they do a pretty good job.

Part of the problem is that Emirates is cleaning Lufthansa's clock (and along with them, Swiss and Austrian, both of which Lufthansa bought) by being very aggressively competitive - Lufthansa, while losing routes and money, is in a tailspin (swidt?) and is attempting to stem the loss of blood by stupidly attempting to raise additional costs to their passengers.

Emirates has it easy, as long as Lufthansa has dumb managers.

Archived