IGNORED

Ultra thin condoms

dannyboysyd

Anyone using Skyn Ultra Thin Non Latex Polyisoprene condoms, apparently its as close as you can get to wearing nothing in terms of feel and sensation and same level of protection, the material is even meant to be stronger then normal latex..

Can you enlighten where they are available and cost?

As far as I know they are available everywhere, made by Lifestyles.. Not sure of cost cheapest way to buy them would be online.

As far as I know they are available everywhere, made by Lifestyles.. Not sure of cost cheapest way to buy them would be online.

Where are they sold ?

Wake up to yourself mate, where do you normally buy condoms, geez..

Ah checked yes and available at Woolworths in Australia probably Coles as well.

Been using these for a while they are pretty good

Read a lot of review where people stated, with these condoms and a bit of lube it feels just like bareback, seems to give that skin to skin sensation

• 2 weeks later...

Are these condoms available in the Thailand 7-11s?

Are these condoms available in the Thailand 7-11s?

I dont recall seeing them in 7-11`s,or anywhere else for that matter,thats not to say you cant get them though.If you`re intent on getting some its probably best to get them before you go.

Anyone using Skyn Ultra Thin Non Latex Polyisoprene condoms, apparently its as close as you can get to wearing nothing in terms of feel and sensation and same level of protection, the material is even meant to be stronger then normal latex..

yep, they,re great...   bought on ebay.

Read a lot of review where people stated, with these condoms and a bit of lube it feels just like bareback, seems to give that skin to skin sensation

yes, the trick is to put 1 or 2 drops of lube on the tip of your dick before putting on the condom.

I have no problems cumming like i do with other condoms...

cannot recommend them more highly.

Can you still see your dick Daddee ?   LOL

dunno, you'd have to ask the girls, haven't seen my dick in ages!

(beat you to it Edge, hahaha!)

:GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

How does the extra drop of lube help??, I always thought it made the condom likely to slide off if your pre lubed

just a drop or two on thetip... it helps with sensation, try it.

never had it fall off, but I always check because it truly feels like there's nothing there.

The Trojan ultra thin condoms are also pretty good. I think they are made with a different material than latex.

I didn't see them sold anywhere in pattaya but I do know that you can get them at the duty free for pretty cheap in case you forget yours at home.

I'll try them, used Yokimotos last trip and they were better than average.  

I use sagami.  Boots in Pattaya sell them.  The large size in Pattaya seems equivalent to the regular size in the UK

The Sagami looks good too, very thin, can you get them in 7/11 or just boots?

Archived