Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What would you do

Rebel1964

So guys I bar fined this girl last march A few times nothing serious just business but got on with her ok then my mate went in July he fell for the same girl showed me her pic ect I thought shit 555 he's a newbie I have tried tell him it's just a game but he don't listen he speaks with her every day so here's the the problem Iam going back in July should I bang her again or not she doesn't know we know each other so no problem there or should I swerve her

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up to you :)

How important is your friendship to you? How would your friend react if he found out?

So guys I bar fined this girl last march A few times nothing serious just business but got on with her ok then my mate went in July he fell for the same girl showed me her pic ect I thought shit 555 he's a newbie I have tried tell him it's just a game but he don't listen he speaks with her every day so here's the the problem Iam going back in July should I bang her again or not she doesn't know we know each other so no problem there or should I swerve her

Sounds like your jealous.

Move on plenty fish in the sea and if you have warned your mate then let him get on with what he is doing.

If he's a good mate, and he's "in love" with her, you could lose a mate. I remember reading a post sometime last year where a BM purposely slept with a girl his mate was into in order to prove a point, and it cost him a friendship.

So yeah, really, it's up to you.

Well guys yes I value out friendship i am certainly not jealous problem is she works in one of my favourite bars she will think it strange if I don't bf her

I would absolutely never try something on with a girl my mate has any feelings towards. Especially in the land of plenty. Even if she was a BG. But it's your call

Well guys yes I value out friendship i am certainly not jealous problem is she works in one of my favourite bars she will think it strange if I don't bf her

Sounds like you are starting to justify it to yourself already ... friendship is more important , I would tell him that you know her already , buy her a drink or two when you are over but find another girl to BF

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

one way out is to tell her (if she asks "why you no bf me?") that you are best friends with her "boyfriend" (your friend).

Tell her you know whatever your mates name is. If she still wants you to BF, and assuming you don't wana jeopardize your friendship, decline her then let your mate know she was keen.

Of course you could do the sneaky and not let either know... still up to you 5555

Go get a different bird, theres thousands of them, unless you really care???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both of you are customers to this girl. Some guys forget this.

However, you are friends with this guy. I wouldn't risk it

don't fuck your mates over for a prostitute... you can't buy friends back, if he has feelings for her then pick another girl, it's not as if we're short on options.

Some good advice guys I think my friendship is worth more than a meaningless sex session will just have to let her down gently I really not want my friend I banged her first

Why would it be strange if you did not barfine her?

Your only a customer not her boyfriend

Read somewhere- you don't have to stab your friend in the back to make him realize that the knife is sharp.

................................................................................................................

Whatever happened to bros before hoes man :)

Took the words right out of my mouth

I dont know about this one...

Is it a genuine event,

Is it a pure coincidence..

Or are we being spun a little yarn here...

OP has been a member for just about 3 weeks and all of a sudden ......(!?)

On the chance that this is a serious post,why would you even want to bang her again,regardless of whether you think your mate is making a mistake or not..

Ok this is a serious post when I went pattaya I came back and told my mate about patraya and the best bars I went in so it's quiet easy for my friend to check out the bars I mentioned the girl in question happened to be good company so I took her a few nights I am not one for doing a different girl every night my fiend is a newbie and doesn't understand how things work in pattaya if you look at my preppy to the advice given I have decided to just give this girl a miss as I value my friendship but also concerned about my friend having feelings for this girl

What a load of bull.

1..If you wanna stay mates there are a million other bars and girls.

2..I think you are jealous.

3..She will be ok if you don't barfine her.

4..If you really enjoy a bar don't barfine from there.

Some friendships last a life time,no saying your friend will stay with her by the time he gets back anyway.Give it a miss no reason not to go in the bar though.

Archived