Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Secrets Luxury Villas

swatikap

i know about Secrets hostel/hotel, but has anybody stayed at their luxury 2 bedroom villas?? Their website claims its 10 min away from Walking Street. It is 2 bedrooms and has all the facilities needed. Going to Pattaya in dec. with some buddies...this sounds like it would work.

Can anybody give me some info please??

thanks

i know about Secrets hostel/hotel, but has anybody stayed at their luxury 2 bedroom villas?? Their website claims its 10 min away from walking street. It is 2 bedrooms and has all the facilities needed. Going to Pattaya in dec. with some buddies...this sounds like it would work.

Can anybody give me some info please??

thanks

It is a joke and a rip off around 10km out of town in a very residential community called Central Park where you are miles away from the action or any stores for that matter.

Stay in a five star hotel in town for those prices or stay in a regular place and put the extra money towards mongering.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/the-s...lla-t19603.html

i stayed there once.. and that was once to many...

----

try this one

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/VIEW-...LLA-t19691.html

they have 1-3 bed room villa for rent.. PRIVATE! and very nice!!!! very!

Edited by White Shi Shi

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

I've not heard any good reports about the place mainly due to its location being so far from the action

I've not heard any good reports about the place mainly due to its location being so far from the action

STRRRRRAAAANNNNGGGGEEEE I have only read EXCELLENT reports regarding this 6 star resort type Hacienda! WHOOPS I forgot they were all on THEIR own Web-site where critical posts are forbidden! :rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

STRRRRRAAAANNNNGGGGEEEE I have only read EXCELLENT reports regarding this 6 star resort type Hacienda! WHOOPS I forgot they were all on THEIR own Web-site where critical posts are forbidden! :rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

55555555 Yes... I never use Secrets so thats why I haven't read any good ones!

Guys, this thread is about the Villas. Can we please keep it on subject.

Testicles

Guys, this thread is about the Villas. Can we please keep it on subject.

My apologies Shuggy.

Swatikap have you seen this topic about the Secrets Villa?

• 7 months later...