IGNORED

Iphone + Samsung for Sale

RandomBlackGuy

Hi everybody, coming down to Pattaya next week, May 30th or so I got 3 phones for sale.

#1. Iphone 5s 16gb ,post-33523-0-32258000-1432087909_thumb.jpg

Gold Factory UNLOCKED from the Applestore over here in Toronto. The phone is new, it is a warranty replacement from the one i paid 820$cdn for last summer. Also comes with a Moshi Sensetouch case, approx 50$ value. For the Canadians around, it has a warrantly still active until August, not sure if you can use warranty overseas.

Comes with box, charger and case. Sorry no headphones. Asking for 14,500 baht?

#2. Samsung Galaxy Alpha 32GB black unlocked post-33523-0-17042500-1432087926_thumb.jpg

Got this one in January, very nice phone, slim and sleek, large screen similar to the Iphone 6. Quadcore phone. Comes with unused accessories ( just the charger really ) and a white bumper case.

This phone is used, a scuff or two on the bottom corners, but that is just from it dropping when I was in the car, nothing major and un-noticeable unless you look quite carefully. Screen is untouched, and everything else works perfectly.

Asking for 12,000 baht.  This phone came out after the S5 Galaxy, but before the S6

#3. Samsung Google Nexus post-33523-0-49211000-1432088620_thumb.jpgpost-33523-0-77793300-1432088621_thumb.jpg

This one a friend just gave it to me, I don't really know much about it. I was actually just going to give it to one of my old girls. However, if someone makes me an offer I can't refuse, I would obviously sell the phone.

Phone is in good condition, its about 2 years old, maybe 3 if I had to guess, but it wasn't being used, battery is replaceable, although it works just fine. Phone is also unlocked, and can run latest Android system. its a solid looking phone.

Asking for 5600 baht.

I won't get mad if you lowball me, I just won't sell, however no hard feelings either way. And i promise to spend all money on good things, like alcohol and hookers. Cheers everybody

BONUS BONUS BONUS

I also got an Iphone 4s locked, broken screen, and broken home button comes with a beautiful "ice cream sandwich" case. This can be yours for the price of 2 Heineken in a bar with women, or 4 Heineken at a 7/11 of your choosing. You cannot ditch until half of the alcohol is consumed.

How long are you staying I need the 4s my wifi is out on mine.

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

I have not booked yet waiting for my buddy to give me some dates but I'm sure around the middle of June when I have for sure date I will let you know.

Dave

The third Samsung is a Samsung Google Nexus , 5600 was a bit steep , I'd give it away for about 4kish maybe less if you add a beer as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Just booked and will be in Pattaya on the 23rd of June PM me your phone # or let me know where you are, I'll be staying on Soi 6 at Lord nelson hotel it's close to 2nd road.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

In Pattaya now at lord Nelson hotel Soi 6 I sent you a pm with my phone number give me a call.

Dave

I phone 5S in Tukcom 14.990 new . 

It's amazing but took my 4s to get it repaired too places said they could repair it but it would only work for maybe 2 months

Because it had been dropped.

Archived