IGNORED

Car Cam

travelmate400

5 megapixel camera, HDMI, swing lens, charger & car charger,180degree swing
1,500 Baht

IMG_0594.JPG

1280x720 is more like 1 mill pix ... Full HD 1080P ... 555 . 

This shite stuff is for sale on Lazada for not even 400Bht new . 

The $95 pricesticker on there only shows the guy who bought

this hadn't done his home work . 

http://www.lazada.co.th/hd-dvr-198-black-541327.html

Different Cam altogether, this also includes night vision option but I will defer to your such superior knowledge, as I do not know the tech aspects, I have never even used it, I know it cost 2,800 Baht. So if your not interesested in buying it, dont! no need to be a smart arse!

Different Cam altogether, this also includes night vision option but I will defer to your such superior knowledge, as I do not know the tech aspects, I have never even used it, I know it cost 2,800 Baht. So if your not interesested in buying it, dont! no need to be a smart arse!

Leally ... ? I know it cost $42 ... 

http://www.autodvdgps.com/full-hd-1080p-2-tft-lcd-screen-car-dash-cam-dvr-with-ir-night-vision-usb-hdmi-p-3408.html

Leally Jerry....you have way too much time on your hands!

If you read the advert, you can see it has been reduced by $54, when I bought it the price was not reduced, so it did not have a 54$ discount and mine included the $18 shipping cost! So tell me Jerry what are you trying to say ? that I sold a $96 +$18 shipping item for  a total of $114 before it was reduced, for the outrageous amount of around $46

Leally!!!!

Where can you buy new in pats?

Posted Image

Where can you buy new in pats?

Click the link in post #5 ... ? 

Leally Jerry....you have way too much time on your hands!

If you read the advert, you can see it has been reduced by $54, when I bought it the price was not reduced, so it did not have a 54$ discount and mine included the $18 shipping cost! So tell me Jerry what are you trying to say ? that I sold a $96 +$18 shipping item for  a total of $114 before it was reduced, for the outrageous amount of around $46

Leally!!!!

So because you paid to much for it the next buyer have to pay to much as well ...  :Think1:

Leally ...  :hello09:

jerry , please leave him alone , you should leally know better at your age !  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:

Glad the OP sold his cam,  now that that's out of the way, I bought a new car cam for 1000 baht (or 1100 I forget), works fine, car charger, swings any way I want it and it has night mode (although I have never reviewed the night view).  I bought it at the open night market on Sukhumvit across from Bangkok Hospital and the lady that sold it to me said it comes with a one month guarantee. 

PM me if you need more details. 

Edit; They did have other models at that market, but none as cheap as that Lazada link.

Archived