IGNORED

Virus help Kaspersky

bobdown

Greetings Gentleman,

I need a bit of help about a virus but it is not on this computer.It is on Windows 7 and IE

The computer I am referring to starting to go all over the place like a mad woman's shit It has AVG and Microsoft Defender on it,and also Malaware Trial. I have tried to figure it out but I am not Bill Gates and I am in more trouble than Brick Bradford.Malawares found a few things but then nothing.Defender found a virus and quarantined and since then has found nothing.When I run AVG it finds nothing but starts off at 19%,could the problem be before that in the first 18% and it is be overridden.

Then I had an idea.I had an old version of Kaspersky that I paid for.It was out of date but Kaspersky let me in as a trial for 30 days.Now this it what I am not sure of.

Running a full scan it found found quite a few problems,the next day a lot less and the last 2 days no problems.

What I cannot understand is the first day with the full scan and problems it scanned 1,005,906 files

Today the result day 4 was 726 816 with no problem.It seems a lot of difference to me.Maybe it is starting at about 19% like AVG or maybe those figures are right,this is where I do not know a lot about computers.

I do not want to use Chrome or Firefox because I have tried them and I think more problems have come from them

Also running Kaspersky has made thing better but I still think there are problems

I would appreciate any help

Thank you Gentlemen

• 3 months later...

Greetings Gentleman,

I need a bit of help about a virus but it is not on this computer.It is on Windows 7 and IE

The computer I am referring to starting to go all over the place like a mad woman's shit It has AVG and Microsoft Defender on it,and also Malaware Trial. I have tried to figure it out but I am not Bill Gates and I am in more trouble than Brick Bradford.Malawares found a few things but then nothing.Defender found a virus and quarantined and since then has found nothing.When I run AVG it finds nothing but starts off at 19%,could the problem be before that in the first 18% and it is be overridden.

Then I had an idea.I had an old version of Kaspersky that I paid for.It was out of date but Kaspersky let me in as a trial for 30 days.Now this it what I am not sure of.

Running a full scan it found found quite a few problems,the next day a lot less and the last 2 days no problems.

What I cannot understand is the first day with the full scan and problems it scanned 1,005,906 files

Today the result day 4 was 726 816 with no problem.It seems a lot of difference to me.Maybe it is starting at about 19% like AVG or maybe those figures are right,this is where I do not know a lot about computers.

I do not want to use Chrome or Firefox because I have tried them and I think more problems have come from them

Also running Kaspersky has made thing better but I still think there are problems

I would appreciate any help

Thank you Gentlemen

Cant believe no one answered this.

From a clean computer down load the Kaspersky Rescue CD from http://support.kaspersky.com/4162 and burn it to a USB/CD. Boot from that so it gets under the installed OS and can fully scan your PC.

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

Thank you Sir took a long time to get an answer thanks for your help,I will try now,thanks again

Thank you Sir took a long time to get an answer thanks for your help,I will try now,thanks again

PM me if you have any questions I work in IT so have a rough idea what I am talking about. :GoldenSmile1:

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Try herdprotect. Search for it on the internet.

Good to set up on a clean machine not much use on an infected one. If your boot files/loader are infected you have to clean boot from another OS source to stop them loading.

Its the first time I have heard (pun intended) of it thanks for pointing it out I'm going to have a look into it now.

Archived